Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cherik

Nov 1, 2020
While playing lucky islands today I met a lot of players that seemed to be invisible for an unusual amount of time. Although I just assumed that they were using an invisibility wand. Later someone I played against accused me of having invisibility hacks when I do not and I was not using an invisibility wand. I think this is some sort of bug? It’s very annoying to either fight against invisible players or being accused of using hacks.

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
Me paso justo ayer, estaba peleando vs un usuario cuando otro mas se unio a la pelea estábamos 1 vs 1 vs 1 y uno de ellos era invisible, no se veia ni su tag, ni sus huellas ni nada, era como Herobrine .-.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I personally don’t know how I feel about getting stab in the back by someone who just invised on me. I don’t like this bug at all

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally don’t know how I feel about getting stab in the back by someone who just invised on me. I don’t like this bug at all
Yeah the bug is annoying because everyone can just go invisible and kill you that is one of the reason why I stopped playing the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom