Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Invis pots are the DEFINITION of annoying. You cant see anyone with them on, and when they attack you, you cant see them and you cant fight them. The only option is to flail around trying to hit them or run. This is way to overpowered and basically ruins the game so i suggest either remove them or dramatically increase the price (something like 1500). Its literally the worst when you have full diamond gear and then you are hit from nowhere and you cant do anything about it.

Reactions: Priley

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
They are not too overpowered or wrong in any way in my openion.While using invisible potions you only can’t be really seen if you don’t have anything on you or if you don’t have sword in you hand.Its fine like it is now.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
While this is true, you don't need armour if they cant see you, and if they sword between sword and hand when fighting you can only randomly guess where they are, making it almost impossible to fight

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I think the invis pots are balanced. People don't have a big advantage using it. You can see where their sword is and guess where their body will be, either left of the sword or right and if you have armor then you can afford to take a hit or two. I would like the invis pots to cost a bit more cause they are really cheap and although the theory to killing an invis is easy, it isn't and if you're iron, you're probably going to die to an invis. Where as if you were dia, you can kill an invis, if you farm for iron, and some guy with one invis pot can easily kill you.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I don’t agree. You can still see their sword or the item they’re holding. In that way, you can hit them. When you use invis, you can’t have any armor which makes you easy to kill. Imo it’s fine as it is.

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
I actually change my mind now that maybe they are fine. When I see an invis in assi, they are hard to kill but I don't die to them. They aren't overpowered and you have to be good and know how to use it to use the invis pot well. Some people can kill dias in assi with just invis and some other pots, but thats about skill and not about it being overpower. I think I change my mind and that they should stay how they are.

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
I think the invis pots are balanced. People don't have a big advantage using it. You can see where their sword is and guess where their body will be, either left of the sword or right and if you have armor then you can afford to take a hit or two. I would like the invis pots to cost a bit more cause they are really cheap and although the theory to killing an invis is easy, it isn't and if you're iron, you're probably going to die to an invis. Where as if you were dia, you can kill an invis, if you farm for iron, and some guy with one invis pot can easily kill you.
+1 Totally agree with him

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
In my opinion the invis pot shouldn't be removed, but revamped so when you hit someone with a sword you lose the effect. I agree though, the ability to become invisible is just incredibly overpowered and is just so hard to fight a person when their hitbox is hidden.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom