Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Hi I'm SweetPotato, my 3 favorite games on cube craft are, Egg wars, Minerware, and Tower Defense, I like to go biking, and skiing, my favorite color is baby blue, I live in California, and I'm a cat person ^-^

Reactions: Kazwa and Eli

RTWarrior

Mar 23, 2020
Hi I'm SweetPotato, my 3 favorite games on cube craft are, Egg wars, Minerware, and Tower Defense, I like to go biking, and skiing, my favorite color is baby blue, I live in California, and I'm a cat person ^-^
Hello SweetPotato! I am Warrior. I am a new member of this community. My favorite game is also tower defense. I also love cats! One is actually right next to me. How is California?

Reactions: SweetPotato__

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Hello SweetPotato! I am Warrior. I am a new member of this community. My favorite game is also tower defense. I also love cats! One is actually right next to me. How is California?
Finally a fellow cat person! California is nice aside from being stuck indoors. Where are you from?

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi SweetPotato! Welcome to the forums, I hope you will have a great time here. You can hit me up if you need help with something :)

D

Deleted member 469419

Nice to meet you SweetPotato!

If you anything about it, feel free to contact me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom