Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Floss

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, fellow sponges! I'm Ethan, but you may call me Floss. (I'm not dental floss or a dentist, so please don't ask.) I just joined the CubeCraft forums today! I've always played on the server maybe once or twice a month, but I decided to become more active. I cannot wait to make new friends and memories. If you have any questions about me or if you just want to say hi, don't hesitate to PM me! If you see me in-game you can say hi. (IGN is FlossMC.) I hope everyone has a jolly good day!

~Floss

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hello, fellow sponges! I'm Ethan, but you may call me Floss. (I'm not dental floss or a dentist, so please don't ask.) I just joined the CubeCraft forums today! I've always played on the server maybe once or twice a month, but I decided to become more active. I cannot wait to make new friends and memories. If you have any questions about me or if you just want to say hi, don't hesitate to PM me! If you see me in-game you can say hi. (IGN is FlossMC.) I hope everyone has a jolly good day!

~Floss
Welcome, hope to see you in game Floss.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

~Floss

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, here are a few pages for you to check out: Page #1 / Page #2.
If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask!

Have a very lovely day.
~ Chaos <3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

~Floss

Welcome to CCG!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!
If you need anything P.M Me :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

~Floss
Welcome Ethan!
Hope you like it here :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom