Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Hey Cubecrafters!

I've noticed I didn't introduce myself even when I'm like one week active! So here we go!

Hi, My name is Lennard, I'am born in the Netherlands and I still live there. I was really into gaming and playing outside! I also was really into PC's and servers when I grew up. So when I was like 14 I created my own MC server :p. I configured it completely by myself and had like 40-60 players a day. I really liked it but I needed to close it because I saw my grades become worse and worse (I love parents :p).

Now get to the part where I am now with computers and my work :p. So when I became older I saw I was more interested in Computers. So I started an aducation in IT. And currently working in a lovely IT Company. My work there is kinda a helpdesk. I get a call with a computer problem and I fix it over the phone with people. I also repair hardware for computers and configure servers for customers :)
View attachment 166878
I also have a few hobbies :). When I was 6 I started playing football in a high team. I started as a player but I noticed I was more into the Goalkeeping stuff. Also with my high length (I'm now 6,5ft (1,98m) :O). I have a relationship with my girlfriend for about 2 years now.

I think it was 6 years ago when I first joined the server. But this week I thought I wanted to help the server more (with making CubeCraft better and reporting rule breakers ect). So my main goal was becoming Helper, that was my main goal... But as soon as I joined the forums I saw how nice the CubeCraft community is. So I will be very active and will apply for helper when I feel like it. (had one unsuccesfull apply because I said something stupid on the network :p).

I love it here and will be very active! See you guys on the server/forums! <3.
-Lennard

Last edited:

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Ooh welkom! Je hebt wel veel verstand van computers zo te zien. Daar kan ik helaas niet over meespreken xD. Goodluck met je application! :)

Reactions: Kaasgaard
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: