Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
Hello, people! My name is Mike, as you could probably guess from my username. I live in New Jersey, a state in the U.S. I have been playing MC since 2013, and Cubecraft since, hmm, late 2014? Something around there. I know I know, it says that I joined on April 1st, 2016, but APRIL FOOLS!!! That is when I joined the forums, which was much later than when I joined the server! I got you right there, didn't I. And if you are wondering why I just now made an introduction, well I haven't really been active on the forums and I am trying out how it is to be on the forums every day. I have 2 dogs, one is named Derby, and one is named Oscar. Derby is almost three, while Oscar is about to turn 6 MONTHS old. They are both really cute! I love reading, but I love sports even more. I play baseball and soccer, but I love every sport. When ever I have the chance to play dodgeball, I absolutely destroy everyone! As for my favorite game on Cubecraft, that would be between Eggwars and Skywars. Cubecraft is my favorite server, and if you could see my stats, I have spent 3 days on Eggwars, Skywars, and Lucky Islands! I hope I get used to being active on the forums, so, well, yeah. *Insert Ending Here*

Last edited:
Reactions: Schitso

Schitso

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, people! My name is Mike, as you could probably guess from my username. I'm 12, and WAIT! I know what you are thinking: UUGH! Another "immature 12 year old!" Nooooooo! Don't despair, I am not an "immature 12 year old." Anyway, I have been playing MC since 2013, and Cubecraft since, hmm, late 2014? Something around there. I know I know, it says that I joined on April 1st, 2016, but APRIL FOOLS!!! That is when I joined the forums, which was much later than when I joined the server! I got you right there, didn't I. And if you are wondering why I just now made an introduction, well I haven't really been active on the forums and I am trying out how it is to be on the forums every day. I have 2 dogs, one is named Derby, and one is named Oscar. Derby is almost three, while Oscar is about to turn 6 MONTHS old. They are both really cute! I love reading, but I love sports even more. I play baseball and soccer, but I love every sport. When ever I have the chance to play dodgeball, I absolutely destroy everyone! As for my favorite game on Cubecraft, that would be between Eggwars and Skywars. Cubecraft is my favorite server, and if you could see my stats, I have spent 3 days on Eggwars, Skywars, and Lucky Islands! I hope I get used to being active on the forums, so, well, yeah. *Insert Ending Here*
Hello and welcome, I'm fairly new as well! :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, people! My name is Mike, as you could probably guess from my username. I'm 12, and WAIT! I know what you are thinking: UUGH! Another "immature 12 year old!" Nooooooo! Don't despair, I am not an "immature 12 year old." Anyway, I have been playing MC since 2013, and Cubecraft since, hmm, late 2014? Something around there. I know I know, it says that I joined on April 1st, 2016, but APRIL FOOLS!!! That is when I joined the forums, which was much later than when I joined the server! I got you right there, didn't I. And if you are wondering why I just now made an introduction, well I haven't really been active on the forums and I am trying out how it is to be on the forums every day. I have 2 dogs, one is named Derby, and one is named Oscar. Derby is almost three, while Oscar is about to turn 6 MONTHS old. They are both really cute! I love reading, but I love sports even more. I play baseball and soccer, but I love every sport. When ever I have the chance to play dodgeball, I absolutely destroy everyone! As for my favorite game on Cubecraft, that would be between Eggwars and Skywars. Cubecraft is my favorite server, and if you could see my stats, I have spent 3 days on Eggwars, Skywars, and Lucky Islands! I hope I get used to being active on the forums, so, well, yeah. *Insert Ending Here*
Nice to meet you mike!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom