Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Hi there! My name is Zach Kirkbright but most people call me Zach or ZEK.
I am a Twitch affiliate streamer from Scotland and I am a proud gay furry. I stream and record video games in my free time. The main content on my Youtube Channel is Speedrun Content and at the time of writing this, I currently hold 15 World Records. My Twitch content is mostly comedy orientated but I'm very much an FPS Player with most of my streams being HyperScape as I am currently a top console player on it.

I've been playing CCG for around a year and I've seen lots of great changes and it is easily my favourite server on the Bedrock network. I typically play Skywars atm and used to be on the top 50 leaderboards for TO2 Eggwars before a 4-month hiatus from the mode. Now I just play, have fun and report hackers to try help the server.

Outside of my gaming, I am a College student doing a Sports Coaching course for a year-long and I hope to get a diploma in Sports Coaching in the next year or 2.
As well as this, I am also a competitive swimmer. I have swum for 10 years and have swum at the national championships in Scotland multiple times.

I'm a very approachable guy and I love meeting new people so if you ever need someone to hang out with then feel free to message me here or add me on Bedrock!

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time.
Thanks for telling us more about you. Nice to meet you here! 😜

Reactions: GoodGuyZEK

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello. Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time. Thanks for telling us more about you. If you have any doubts or questions do not hesitate to create a private conversation with me!

Reactions: Gregeyy

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Zach, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.