Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Hi there! My name is Zach Kirkbright but most people call me Zach or ZEK.
I am a Twitch affiliate streamer from Scotland and I am a proud gay furry. I stream and record video games in my free time. The main content on my Youtube Channel is Speedrun Content and at the time of writing this, I currently hold 15 World Records. My Twitch content is mostly comedy orientated but I'm very much an FPS Player with most of my streams being HyperScape as I am currently a top console player on it.

I've been playing CCG for around a year and I've seen lots of great changes and it is easily my favourite server on the Bedrock network. I typically play Skywars atm and used to be on the top 50 leaderboards for TO2 Eggwars before a 4-month hiatus from the mode. Now I just play, have fun and report hackers to try help the server.

Outside of my gaming, I am a College student doing a Sports Coaching course for a year-long and I hope to get a diploma in Sports Coaching in the next year or 2.
As well as this, I am also a competitive swimmer. I have swum for 10 years and have swum at the national championships in Scotland multiple times.

I'm a very approachable guy and I love meeting new people so if you ever need someone to hang out with then feel free to message me here or add me on Bedrock!

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time.
Thanks for telling us more about you. Nice to meet you here! 😜

Reactions: GoodGuyZEK

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello. Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time. Thanks for telling us more about you. If you have any doubts or questions do not hesitate to create a private conversation with me!

Reactions: Gregeyy

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Zach, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom