Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hi!
I joined the forums about a year ago and I realized I haven't made an introduction yet, so here it is.

Some friends told me about the forums, so I joined and started to discover the community. I don't really know how and when I discovered the server, but I think it was back in 2014/2015. My favourite game right now is skywars, but I like most games on CubeCraft. I think the game I miss the most is speed eggwars.

If you don't already know, I'm a swedish girl, 15 y/o. Besides playing on CubeCraft, I like riding horses (icelandic horses). As you can see on my profile pic, I also like cubing. I'm not so good at it, but I think it's fun. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask questions, but please don't ask about movies/series cause I think it’s boring and I don't watch any.

Favourite school subject: Math
Favourite food: Sushi, fried rice, tacos
Favourite colour: Black

I would love to know you guys better and talk with you. I prefer not adding you as friends on discord, but feel free to DM me on discord (Fisktratt#6578) or add me on CubeCraft (Fisktratt). My nickname is in swedish and means ”Fishfunnel”. If you think it's difficult to pronounce, you can call me one of these names: Fisk, Tratt, Fish, Fishy.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hej fisk, välkommen till forumet!
Jag är San!
Du leker och Lucky Islands : )

Jag änvender inga translator ;p (but idk anything about past tenses)

Reactions: Fisktratt

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi!
I joined the forums about a year ago and I realized I haven't made an introduction yet, so here it is.

Some friends told me about the forums, so I joined and started to discover the community. I don't really know how and when I discovered the server, but I think it was back in 2014/2015. My favourite game right now is skywars, but I like most games on CubeCraft. I think the game I miss the most is speed eggwars.

If you don't already know, I'm a swedish girl, 15 y/o. Besides playing on CubeCraft, I like riding horses (icelandic horses). As you can see on my profile pic, I also like cubing. I'm not so good at it, but I think it's fun. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask questions, but please don't ask about movies/series cause I think it’s boring and I don't watch any.

Favourite school subject: Math
Favourite food: Sushi, fried rice, tacos
Favourite colour: Black

I would love to know you guys better and talk with you. I prefer not adding you as friends on discord, but feel free to DM me on discord (Fisktratt#6578) or add me on CubeCraft (Fisktratt). My nickname is in swedish and means ”Fishfunnel”. If you think it's difficult to pronounce, you can call me one of these names: Fisk, Tratt, Fish, Fishy.
Hiiii Fiskstratt!! It’s very nice to have you here, I must say I really like many of the suggestions you’ve made in the past.
Hope you stay for long!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hai hai, nice to meet you! Do you remember your livestream while me and Juskebat joining your kahoot's? Probably no haha.. Well, have a fun time here I hope you like! What's your favourite movie ;)

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hai hai, nice to meet you! Do you remember your livestream while me and Juskebat joining your kahoot's? Probably no haha.. Well, have a fun time here I hope you like! What's your favourite movie ;)
Yeah I remember lol! My favourite movie is...

Reactions: Finixly

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Was really nice to read some more about you, Fisk! It has been a huge pleasure for me to share the same forums with such smart and pleasant person like you. Not only the forums, but I am also glad that I was lucky enough to get the chance to work in the same team as you - the server translation team.

You have some very interesting hobbies! While reading, I noticed we have got some things in common. I can definitely agree that Speed EggWars was an awesome game, and it was my personal favorite. The game was the place where everything with CubeCraft began for me, and I will always miss it. We have also got the same age, favorite subject, color and food, haha.

I really hope that you will stay with us for a long time! You're an important part of the community and our team. Stay awesome

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Welcome here, Can you tell me something about you, your hobbies?
Besides playing on CubeCraft, I like riding horses (icelandic horses). As you can see on my profile pic, I also like cubing. I'm not so good at it, but I think it's fun.
That's pretty much it, I think. Oh wait, I like youtube (both watching and uploading) and hanging around with friends.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom