Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EllenPlayz

May 15, 2019
Hello, my name is Ellen!
I'm a danish girl from Copenhagen, turnin' 20 years old this year. I've enjoyed playing Minecraft since 25th november 2011, and I remember being one of the few members who experienced CubeCraft back in 2012-2013; Back when the spawn was one giant cave, and all there were of minigames were splegg, parkour, plots, factions (and a few more I think). My username back then used to go by Ellen1262011.

Eh... Needless yet want to say: to proof that I've been around the server back then, I can say I used to be a friend of SGTKuzey. He is a person who used to be one of the first staff members ever of CubeCraft. Looking at the current staff list, I take it he has retired. I remember exploring the Nether with him and some other guy, in survival mode. It was fun.

In my spare time I enjoy drawing things digitally, and playing video games casually. Talking with friends on Discord! I also watch a lot of YouTube and Twitch.
My recent artwork:
wBslt0g.png
WqZga57.png

Thanks for reading!
;)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom