Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Veadd

Jan 10, 2021
An Introduction about Veadd

My name is Davy, and I live in the Netherlands. I am 27 years old and I play minecraft for 10 years now.
I think I play cubecraft for about 7 years now, so this intro is maybe a little late, but I like to ramp up my forum activities ;)

My friends

We like to play a lot of eggwars, and we call ourselfs the Amatsies XD.
We really enjoy playing, and we like to make funny compilations.
Our gaming style is maybe a little bit different from the majority of players which makes it funny.
Please check out one of our funny youtube videos which represent our eggwars games:

My goals in Cubecraft

I would like to contribute to a nice gaming environment, by helping out the staff.
Lately I have seen some much bullying and swearing, but also people who are cheating.
I am always honest when it comes to gaming. So I never hesitate to report a player
who does not obey the rules. Some day I hope I can join the staff team myself :)

Please feel free to ask anything about me.

Veadd

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the Forums community, Davy! It is never too late to introduce yourself! 👋

I actually watched the video just now and I can say that your way of entertainment is unique and therefore very interesting. Keep doing you! I personally think you get really far with that.

What other games do you like to play besides EggWars?

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, nice to meet you Davy!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here 🥰

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

My name is Davy, and I live in the Netherlands. I am 27 years old and I play minecraft for 10 years now.
I think I play cubecraft for about 7 years now, so this intro is maybe a little late, but I like to ramp up my forum activities ;)

My friends

Our gaming style is maybe a little bit different from the majority of players which makes it funny.
Please check out one of our funny youtube videos which represent our eggwars games:

My goals in Cubecraft

I would like to contribute to a nice gaming environment, by helping out the staff.
Lately I have seen some much bullying and swearing, but also people who are cheating.
I am always honest when it comes to gaming. So I never hesitate to report a player
who does not obey the rules. Some day I hope I can join the staff team myself :)

Veadd
Welcome to the forums, although you are not a new player here. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

My friends

My goals in Cubecraft

Veadd
Welcome to the forums! and goodluck with your goals :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom