Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Veadd

Jan 10, 2021
An Introduction about Veadd

My name is Davy, and I live in the Netherlands. I am 27 years old and I play minecraft for 10 years now.
I think I play cubecraft for about 7 years now, so this intro is maybe a little late, but I like to ramp up my forum activities ;)

My friends

We like to play a lot of eggwars, and we call ourselfs the Amatsies XD.
We really enjoy playing, and we like to make funny compilations.
Our gaming style is maybe a little bit different from the majority of players which makes it funny.
Please check out one of our funny youtube videos which represent our eggwars games:

My goals in Cubecraft

I would like to contribute to a nice gaming environment, by helping out the staff.
Lately I have seen some much bullying and swearing, but also people who are cheating.
I am always honest when it comes to gaming. So I never hesitate to report a player
who does not obey the rules. Some day I hope I can join the staff team myself :)

Please feel free to ask anything about me.

Veadd

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the Forums community, Davy! It is never too late to introduce yourself! 👋

I actually watched the video just now and I can say that your way of entertainment is unique and therefore very interesting. Keep doing you! I personally think you get really far with that.

What other games do you like to play besides EggWars?

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, nice to meet you Davy!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here 🥰

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

My name is Davy, and I live in the Netherlands. I am 27 years old and I play minecraft for 10 years now.
I think I play cubecraft for about 7 years now, so this intro is maybe a little late, but I like to ramp up my forum activities ;)

My friends

Our gaming style is maybe a little bit different from the majority of players which makes it funny.
Please check out one of our funny youtube videos which represent our eggwars games:

My goals in Cubecraft

I would like to contribute to a nice gaming environment, by helping out the staff.
Lately I have seen some much bullying and swearing, but also people who are cheating.
I am always honest when it comes to gaming. So I never hesitate to report a player
who does not obey the rules. Some day I hope I can join the staff team myself :)

Veadd
Welcome to the forums, although you are not a new player here. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

My friends

My goals in Cubecraft

Veadd
Welcome to the forums! and goodluck with your goals :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom