Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hanihan

Member
Feb 25, 2019
4
4
4
22
Hey dudes!
New to the forum but have been apart of cube craft for almost 4 years now!
I am a boy, 15 years old, I have a 6 pack and I still eat a ton of junk food.
I like filmmaking and I have a Youtube channel. I hope to make some new friends!
 

Phoah

Well-Known Member
Jul 6, 2016
116
322
139
The Netherlands.
Heeii man.
Welcome to the forums! ^_^
I am your friend right now, you seems a really nice guy! <3
 
Last edited:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
1,197
6,136
409
22
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey hey Hanihan!
Sorry that I am a little late with my reply, but I didn't see your thread earlier. ^.^

You say, you've been playing on the server for a long time now? That's lovely. Can you share with us what is your favorite game, or maybe what do you like most about CubeCraft? Also, it's very good that you have a trained body. What sports do you like to do?

I'm so happy that you joined us, and I wish you to enjoy your stay. You're about to meet some great people here, so I've no doubt that you'll get some new friends, and I'd love to be one of them as well! ♥
 

Hanihan

Member
Feb 25, 2019
4
4
4
22
Hey hey Hanihan!
Sorry that I am a little late with my reply, but I didn't see your thread earlier. ^.^

You say, you've been playing on the server for a long time now? That's lovely. Can you share with us what is your favorite game, or maybe what do you like most about CubeCraft? Also, it's very good that you have a trained body. What sports do you like to do?

I'm so happy that you joined us, and I wish you to enjoy your stay. You're about to meet some great people here, so I've no doubt that you'll get some new friends, and I'd love to be one of them as well! ♥
THankuuuuuuuuu
Fav game has to be Tower Defense.
We should play sometime...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elenahh

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,104
14,414
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome!

I have a 1 pack.

I have a 19.4 pack. Noob.

Hey dudes!
New to the forum but have been apart of cube craft for almost 4 years now!
I am a boy, 15 years old, I have a 6 pack and I still eat a ton of junk food.
I like filmmaking and I have a Youtube channel. I hope to make some new friends!

Welcome! ^-^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dohaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom