East-Flanders, Belgium
good-job-cubecraft.jpg

Reactions: ciwa

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
reply number 69
Ok.
Finally we can make good suggestions without them being overwhelmed 30 seconds later by "NEW ANTICHEAT" and "BAN THIS GUY" threads.

Shay1408

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
question: on egg wars i saw a lot of hackers i saw them using fly hack and killaura i saw a lot of them in everygame soo now they will be banned? i mean the sentinel can detect them and ban them?

Shay1408

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
and i saw something in there that tell about getting banned by accident that kind of scary me because i spend money on ranks and if i get banned by accident and the system say it i hacked but i not what to do then?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Finally!

Only one question, is NoCheat+ still on the network?

Great! Hackers get banned straight away right!
Not exactly. To help prevent a constant cat and mouse game between ourselves and the mod developers we just log that a certain username is to be banned. This is common practice in many other games and on many other Minecraft Servers. Upon initial release we will be running ban waves on a daily schedule and in the future we will be increasing the frequency. It's not impossible that in the future we may move to instant bans."
As you can see here hackers don't get banned straight away when detected by the anti-cheat, so we still need to limit the hackers on the server. Therefore we will be keeping NoCheat+ (I cannot be certain about this but it's what I believe, don't quote me on this)

The hackers that you do see are ones that have slipped past NoCheat+, and have probably already been picked up by Sentinel and on the list of hackers to be banned by the daily ban wave.

So if you see a hacker in-game, don't tell yourself that the new anti-cheat isn't working. It is, and has probably picked up on the hacker and listed him for the next upcoming ban wave.
@CrazymanJR or @Mac could enlighten you on the specifics, or any further information regarding the matter ;)

Don't rely on Sentinel to ban all the hackers you see, Sentinel is still an AI that may miss a few hackers, so keep an eye out and keep up with the reports !

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
An antichet is being wroked on. Steff pls lock.

Ok, being serious now, this is just amazing. I have no words to describe how glad I am to see this information. Not because I didn't know anything about the anti-cheat (I did know about it. In fact, I was one of the staff members who got to test/train it :P ), but because it's finally out. I'm sure this will decrease many cheaters on the server and I hope it will be continued to be updated as the hacked clients will most likely be updated too to try to bypass it. Anyways, I'm off. I also have an egg to protect ;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As you can see here hackers don't get banned straight away when detected by the anti-cheat, so we still need to limit the hackers on the server. Therefore we will be keeping NoCheat+ (I cannot be certain about this but it's what I believe, don't quote me on this) and

The hackers that you do see are ones that have slipped past NoCheat+, and have probably already been picked up by Sentinel and on the list of hackers to be banned by the daily ban wave.

So if you see a hacker in-game, don't tell yourself that the new anti-cheat isn't working. It is, and has probably picked up on the hacker and listed him for the next upcoming ban wave.
So essentially it works like watchdog and "fills" the list and once its "full" you do a massive ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom