Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4KTelevision_

Mar 16, 2020
United Kingdom
yooo

I made an account yesterday with the user 4KTelevision but I added an extra letter to my email and on top of that input the incorrect password so I lost that beautiful username. 4KTelevision_ will have to do. :cool:
I first found CubeCraft whilst playing on the emeraldisle/enchantedisle a server I believe is now closed.:(
I have approximately played on CubeCraft for about 4-5 years around 2015-2016 on and off but I have found myself recently playing on the server more and more. I mainly play team Eggwars and Skywars so you can catch me there. So after 4-5 years, I decided to hop on the forums for some odd reason, so here I am. Add me on discord 4KTelevision#4360 if you wanna run Egg Wars and more often then not ill accept. I'm in the GMT time zone keep in mind and I have A-Levels I should be studying for.:);)o_O.

As an Aside I play egg wars Java 1.8, 1.9+ is not for me personally lol. Not really competitive.

#BringBackOGMoneyWars

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there 4KTelevision!
Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums. Wow, 5 years (from 2015) is a long time to be playing here on CubeCraft, I only started playing early-last year haha. I think I may have used to watch YouTube videos of TheEmeraldIsle, but I don’t think I have played it. It’s sad that it’s closed, but you’ve still got your trustworthy CubeCraft haha. I don’t often play EggWars, but I usually play on SkyWars, so hopefully I’ll see you around in the server some time!
Don’t forget to read CubeCraft’ policy to ensure that there are no incidents in the community. Otherwise, I’ll see you around in the forums :).

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
yooo

I made an account yesterday with the user 4KTelevision but I added an extra letter to my email and on top of that input the incorrect password so I lost that beautiful username. 4KTelevision_ will have to do. :cool:
I first found CubeCraft whilst playing on the emeraldisle/enchantedisle a server I believe is now closed.:(
I have approximately played on CubeCraft for about 4-5 years around 2015-2016 on and off but I have found myself recently playing on the server more and more. I mainly play team Eggwars and Skywars so you can catch me there. So after 4-5 years, I decided to hop on the forums for some odd reason, so here I am. Add me on discord 4KTelevision#4360 if you wanna run Egg Wars and more often then not ill accept. I'm in the GMT time zone keep in mind and I have A-Levels I should be studying for.:);)o_O.

As an Aside I play egg wars Java 1.8, 1.9+ is not for me personally lol. Not really competitive.

#BringBackOGMoneyWars
Welcome to the forums!

D

Deleted member 481668

Welcome to the one and only cubecraft forums! Hope to see you active, nice to meet you! <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom