Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anzy

Novice Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hello, I suggest that Instagram also get a special rank like twitch/youtuber if you post content on it.

Reactions: Carrotin

Carrotin

Jan 5, 2021
I think that this is a good idea. There are also lots of content creators on other platforms like Instagram and TikTok I think they would deserve a creator rank to.

Reactions: Anzy

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I suggest that Instagram also get a special rank like twitch/youtuber if you post content on it.
Hi, firstly, I would not love to see this suggestion because it is effortless to get a lot of followers on Instagram or, the second duration I believe that you cannot make a large video about the server ultimately, if they would do that, they'll have to make the same for Facebook, Tikitok, etc.
At least this suggestion is unnecessary. 👍

Reactions: Dreamer and Conea64

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think they should all get content creator rank when having x amount of posts and followers. although im not too sure what could be added on instagram, since you cant make too long videos on it as far as im aware of. you could maybe make some short compilations and stuff tho.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Instagram isnt really a platform thats like youtube as you can easily bot followers and likes as instagram doesnt do anything against it and theres no way to see how many people view a certain post
good point there, and im pretty sure 99% of the comments will be "follow this account for.." and the nsfw stuff only. instagram is just a bad platform x3

Reactions: Conea64

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
Doesn't Instagram fall into the same category as youtube/twitch? I don't think it's a good idea to make a new rank just for it, also. Followers don't mean a lot on Instagram as they can be hacked.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I don't think CubeCraft will get anything out of being on Instagram accounts or TikTok.
Therefore, I'm gonna say no to this suggestion

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Instagram.

The point of content creator rank is for cube to gain more popularity, there is 2 ways they can approach this.
1) on the discord then "Dream" a youtuber with 16million subs has the content creator rank, he has never made a video on cubecraft, the reason he has it is because the Admins thought 'if the kids notice Dreams on cubecraft then they too want to play on it'
2) people want to grow a community alongside them, alongside cube for example 'team termite' this will encourage a smaller community to souly play cube as its what there community does.

Instagram,
First off I hate Instagram, what are people going to post? Pictures of a square? No
There is no way cube will gain any traction from some person with 1000 bots following them

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont do ads on my page
i trust you, but its mainly people commenting under others their post like "im an upcoming artist, would you like to check my page?" or "visit this page for add free memes every day!" just the bots who will do stupid stuff with it :(

Reactions: Conea64

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Bad idea. The idea behind Youtube rank is for youtubers that make video's on CubeCraft to gain some traction and enjoy the benefits of Youtuber rank as a small reward/bonus. Instagram doesn't have people make content just devoted to CubeCraft. I mean, yea sure there are some popular CubeCraft games accounts of people that are pretty known in the community, but they don't really *make* content for CubeCraft. CubeCraft just happens to be the server they came from.

And, like I said, Instagram is objectively a bad platform for content creation. The biggest accounts on Insta are big scale companies who devote their time to stealing other people's memes or funny vids and post them claiming it's theirs. They usually steal from Reddit by the way, just go there if u want the freshest memes.

And kind of offtopic but having the rank "InStAgRam InFLueNceR" or something seems really, really cringe.

Reactions: Am4er
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom