Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
1697476142137.png

As you can see from the top of this post this is the user that keeps impersonating me by sending me multiple friend requests I don't want to stop everyone from a friend requesting me but the ignore feature is quite a trash and seems to not do a good job at stopping users from impersonating players so cubecraft please fix this.

Also if you want to know when he is impersonating me well he is impersonating me for my skyblock rank and how it gives a 10% boost in crops, generators, and trees in skyblock islands that I join/own, and because of that he is spamming friend request trying to get ME YES ME to stupidly go onto his own islands so he can use me for his blocks he needs to farm. I actually really hate it like seriously.

What is wrong with you? Imagine being so petty that you go out of your way every single day just to annoy the same person so much that he has to make a post like this. Well if this user ever sees this post you sadly deserve to be publicly shamed since you need to understand that it is not okay to annoy me this much.

Sorry for ranting about this user but what he is doing is not okay and I want to know how I can either report/block like actually block not just do some useless ignore that won't even stop the user from sending friend invites without you know removing my one and only ability to make any friends on this server witch by the way I already find very hard to do.

pls help me ):<

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I think you should disable friend requests temporarily if he keeps doing this, then enable friend requests again after some time has passed. Even though I know you don't want to do that, its the only thing you can do at the moment. People can ask you if they want to be friends with you

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If you personally believe this person is persistently going out of their way to annoy you and are “ruining your gaming experience”, I believe you would have the right to report them. However you must have sufficient evidence.
You can report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/
They would only punish impersonation if its a partner/staff member, ive been impersonated countless times and nothing done about it lol

View attachment 224146
As you can see from the top of this post this is the user that keeps impersonating me by sending me multiple friend requests I don't want to stop everyone from a friend requesting me but the ignore feature is quite a trash and seems to not do a good job at stopping users from impersonating players so cubecraft please fix this.

Also if you want to know when he is impersonating me well he is impersonating me for my skyblock rank and how it gives a 10% boost in crops, generators, and trees in skyblock islands that I join/own, and because of that he is spamming friend request trying to get ME YES ME to stupidly go onto his own islands so he can use me for his blocks he needs to farm. I actually really hate it like seriously.

What is wrong with you? Imagine being so petty that you go out of your way every single day just to annoy the same person so much that he has to make a post like this. Well if this user ever sees this post you sadly deserve to be publicly shamed since you need to understand that it is not okay to annoy me this much.

Sorry for ranting about this user but what he is doing is not okay and I want to know how I can either report/block like actually block not just do some useless ignore that won't even stop the user from sending friend invites without you know removing my one and only ability to make any friends on this server witch by the way I already find very hard to do.

There really is not much you can do and how are they impersonating you? The way you said they are impersonating you really is not impersonating as friending you for a rank is not classed as impersonating you as they aren't going out of their way to say they are you/copying everything that you are doing. You can also just turn off friend requests and only You send out friend requests to who you want which would be a smarter idea if you don't want random people to add you.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 224146

report him. I think that impersonating is against the rules. Also using you for the rank is messed up.

furkanispro2

Oct 26, 2023
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 224146

Report them for impersonating if you feel like they do it because its punisheble

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom