Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I'm @lars.l this time a suggestion about infection skybases solver

It's pretty simple and short you can build a certain amount of blocks, eg with a border on top of which you can not or just damage if you get too high

A very short sugetion but I think it helps

Reactions: someone1234567890

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested multiple times before, but I still fully support this idea. It's so annoying to see how people are skybasing. As an infected, you aren't even able to get o them and to kill them.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggested multiple times before, but I still fully support this idea. It's so annoying to see how people are skybasing. As an infected, you aren't even able to get o them and to kill them.
Persoonelijk vind ik het niet erg vooral omdat er al een build limit is en omdat er kit enderman is is het zeer makkelijk om mensen te killen in een luchtbasis. -> Geen zin om het in het engels te schrijven Lol

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Persoonelijk vind ik het niet erg vooral omdat er al een build limit is en omdat er kit enderman is is het zeer makkelijk om mensen te killen in een luchtbasis. -> Geen zin om het in het engels te schrijven Lol
The Enderman kit shouldn't be the only solution to kill skybasers.

Reactions: Slimeyz

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
eg with a border on top

Too keep everyone updated with the SkyBasing issues, I've just pushed out a fix. This will make it a lot harder, as the max build height is now much lower! :)

A max build limit has already been added, but I feel it should be even lower :) I also think infected should have some way of getting more blocks :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Build limit has been lowered, but I agree with you thinking infected players need to get more blocks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
but there are also people who build a block or 3x up
That's not someone who's skybasing in my opinion.

Too keep everyone updated with the SkyBasing issues, I've just pushed out a fix. This will make it a lot harder, as the max build height is now much lower! :)
A max build limit has already been added, but I feel it should be even lower :)
Who said that?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't really think a Skybase in infected is worth it because you barely have time so the only point is to survive and that's it but remember this the BETA the full version hasn't come out yet

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I'm @lars.l this time a suggestion about infection skybases solver

It's pretty simple and short you can build a certain amount of blocks, eg with a border on top of which you can not or just damage if you get too high

A very short sugetion but I think it helps
I really support this idea, its already been suggested... But I still like it!!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
The build limit is still too high. Some trees are able to be block glitched up and a bunch of humans go up there and just knock all the infected off. Damage would be nice.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom