Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is the strategy good?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't tried it.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • i would rather make a trap underground.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
As a human. Do this steps as fast as you can

1. Get bread
2. go inside the mine
3. Find a tunnel that has a dead end, not easily noticed by infected and with resources
4. Block the pathway with cobblestone and get resources like iron.
5. If your iron set is complete, go outside. Run or/and fight.
6. If humans are revealed, run and eat. Eating is the best way to avoid dying and used to recover your health.

As an infected.

1. Pick iron golem
2. to go faster, do sprinting and jumping
3. go to a cave and kill as many as you can

Sorry i posted this on other games instead of island games :oops:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demosiz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
What I do when I'm human, is that I get melons and go to mine and mine as much iron or diamonds as possible, gear up and fight the infected to survive.
Your strategy is good, and what everyone does

For infected I would get the ender kit, because there is many skybasers and with the enderpearls you can kill them

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
What I do when I'm human, is that I get melons and go to mine and mine as much iron or diamonds as possible, gear up and fight the infected to survive.
Your strategy is good, and what everyone does

For infected I would get the ender kit, because there is many skybasers and with the enderpearls you can kill them
Melons might not be recommended in infection because they only restore 1/2 of hunger bars everytime you eat it. If you run, and lost 2 hunger bars, While running to a monster, you would need to eat your melons 4 times. But bread restore 2 hunger bars that will instantly restore your hunger bar in that situation. You lose hunger bar when you run

Also the faster way to restore your hunger bar are animals around. If you kill them, you would instantly have cooked meat which restores your hunger bar 3 - 5.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Melons might not be recommended in infection because they only restore 1/2 of hunger bars everytime you eat it. If you run, and lost 2 hunger bars, While running to a monster, you would need to eat your melons 4 times. But bread restore 2 hunger bars that will instantly restore your hunger bar in that situation. You lose hunger bar when you run

Also the faster way to restore your hunger bar are animals around. If you kill them, you would instantly have cooked meat which restores your hunger bar 3 - 5.
Ahh yes, I like your animal idea, but with the melons its quick food, but like you said less hunger, but more

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Ahh yes, I like your animal idea, but with the melons its quick food, but like you said less hunger, but more
Yep. They are quicker than bread a little bit but less hunger bar restoration.
Oh to get bread you have to dig for 10 wheat block and craft it, you'll get 64 and 26 wheat. Craft all the wheats and you'll get 30 bread.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Iron golem is a terrible kit even with jumping and sprinting as you are still slow and have a bad weapon
Yeah but iron golem has a strong defense against players around but slow and weak combat. But i don't know if zombies are better. For me i do not recommend weak defenses and weak combat.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I always try to get some melons and open some chests while I am fighting against the infected players. So just running around and eating will also be one of the best strategies. If I am infected , I will choose the kit zombie just because I am zombie. I always use the stone axe to pvp against people. But everyone has an other strategy that will work for them.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
I always try to get some melons and open some chests while I am fighting against the infected players. So just running around and eating will also be one of the best strategies. If I am infected , I will choose the kit zombie just because I am zombie. I always use the stone axe to pvp against people. But everyone has an other strategy that will work for them.
I recommend foodstuffs that are good for restorations.
I always use stone ax for the preparation.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
My strategy:

-As a human: get some bread, then go to mines and get iron enough until i get access to full iron and iron pickaxe, then mine two diamonds to get sword and then fight monsters, I don't like to run.

-As an infected: I always use zombie kit because of the iron sword, it helps me a lot to rush survivors very quickly.

Hope it works for you.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
there is no point in defence if you are doing nothing to them
then zombies might be more useful because it's equal to iron golem but iron golem have slowness. Iron golems are worse than zombies maybe
My strategy:

-As a human: get some bread, then go to mines and get iron enough until i get access to full iron and iron pickaxe, then mine two diamonds to get sword and then fight monsters, I don't like to run.

-As an infected: I always use zombie kit because of the iron sword, it helps me a lot to rush survivors very quickly.

Hope it works for you.
diamond is not abundant for me that's why i rather iron sword and running maybe a better when the humans are revealed. But fighting is better when there are only 1-3 monsters. You have to run if 4 and above monsters are fighting you.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Human:
-Get a team of 4 or more
-Gear up
-Get sword
-Enchant sword
-Make sure you have enough food and blocks

Infected:
-Target those in the mines, and hope that you can trap humans in the mines with you.
-Kill the runners by pearling & using a speed effect (if given to you) by only doing criticals without doing much knockback

profit

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Human:
-Get a team of 4 or more
-Gear up
-Get sword
-Enchant sword
-Make sure you have enough food and blocks

Infected:
-Target those in the mines, and hope that you can trap humans in the mines with you.
-Kill the runners by pearling & using a speed effect (if given to you) by only doing criticals without doing much knockback

profit
Good human mode strategy! Teaming will be very effective

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
What i do when im Human.
I get some bread and melon and i gonna camp as a pussy in a tree. :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Or just dig a tunnel at y=2 (pretty deep but you can't be spleefed by mining 1 block). Wait for you to glow, let them all come to you and then just walk back the tunnel while blocking the path between you and the infected.

Works almost every time.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
What i do when im Human.
I get some bread and melon and i gonna camp as a pussy in a tree. :)
This ain't no hide and seek. And camping is maybe against the rules
Edit: oh yeah camping is really against the rules. Do it at your own risk
Or just dig a tunnel at y=2 (pretty deep but you can't be spleefed by mining 1 block). Wait for you to glow, let them all come to you and then just walk back the tunnel while blocking the path between you and the infected.

Works almost every time.
Trapping is bannable -cubecraft players
Edit: oh wait you aren't trapping, i accidently types that XD.
Ok i think camping is against the rules?
Edit2: oh camping is really against the rules. Do it at your own risk

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom