Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is the strategy good?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't tried it.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • i would rather make a trap underground.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
And you just trust anything that is said to you without checking if it's right?
nope, i know "do not trust all". but the truth is. Trapping is in fact bannable. it's a part of camping.
read all the rules here
As you can see, it's said,

"Camping"
"Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited."

"Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate."

so that Camping is bannable including trapping. It means your strategy is risky.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Trapping is in fact bannable
Well I guess it's time to ban one of our own mods then huh [Link]

it's a part of camping.
Also no idea where you got that idea from.
"Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate."
I don't see what trapping has to do with any of this.

Seriously, the camping segment doesn't say a thing about trapping, and our own mods are doing it for sctups sake.
So no, it's not bannable.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Well I guess it's time to ban one of our own mods then huh [Link]

Also no idea where you got that idea from.

I don't see what trapping has to do with any of this.

Seriously, the camping segment doesn't say a thing about trapping, and our own mods are doing it for sctups sake.
So no, it's not bannable.
yes it doesn't, of course there are no word "trapping" there but "surrounding yourself with hazards like lava" is like a trap.
EDIT: "Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you." <-- oh you are doing that also, it means you are camping.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
yes it doesn't, of course there are no word "trapping" there but "surrounding yourself with hazards like lava" is like a trap.
EDIT: "Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you." <-- oh you are doing that also, it means you are camping.
Well then go ahead and report one of our own mods.
gl

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Well then go ahead and report one of our own mods.
gl
well i don't want to take affect to mods.
camping is sure prohibited but i think its bannable if someone did it very often. I think our mod is doing the camp/trap sometimes, atleast they don't abuse it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Unless it's strategically placed with the intent to try and do something with it other than prolonging the game (forcing a stalemate on purpose), it's not against the rules. He's trapping people, not keeping distance.
well i don't want to take affect to mods.
camping is sure prohibited but i think its bannable if someone did it very often. I think our mod is doing the camp/trap sometimes, atleast they don't abuse it.

Camping is against the rules to an extent, and trapping is definitely allowed since it genuinely has a purpose, which is killing unsuspecting opponents. Not prolonging the game & forcing a stalemate.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Unless it's strategically placed with the intent to try and do something with it other than prolonging the game (forcing a stalemate on purpose), it's not against the rules. He's trapping people, not keeping distance.

Camping is against the rules to an extent, and trapping is definitely allowed since it genuinely has a purpose, which is killing unsuspecting opponents. Not prolonging the game & forcing a stalemate.
To add on this: If trapping and camping were 100% bannable, things such as the bomber, joker, or redstoner kit wouldn't exist. The same goes for diamond generators on your own island.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017

To add on this: If trapping and camping were 100% bannable, things such as the bomber, joker, or redstoner kit wouldn't exist. The same goes for diamond generators on your own island.
Yeah yeah i get it. It's not bannable but players will hate you if you repeat it for them.
Also diamond generators will not make you near impossible to access you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom