Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jclle

Feb 25, 2016
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Great work on the temporary games, but with the latest game its almost imposible to win as a human. My suggestion for when i might return, release the infected 10s later so the humans have a little time to equip themselfs. This would make the game more fun!

Keep up the good work guys!

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heeii man!

I agree with you, if you are a zombie or everything else you will always win the game. If you are a human it’s very difficult to win. You are right in my opinion.

Thank you brother, you too! <3

Reactions: jclle

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I totally agree with you, it is very hard to win as a Human. I like your Idea since it is something small but it will still help you out a lot. Giving the humans the chance to get a good start is already such a big change to the game!

jclle

Feb 25, 2016
Netherlands
I totally agree with you, it is very hard to win as a Human. I like your Idea since it is something small but it will still help you out a lot. Giving the humans the chance to get a good start is already such a big change to the game!
Thanks for your reply! It certainly helps the humans but also makes it more fun for the infected, since the games are already over in 1 to 2 minutes with no challenge.

jvdith

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2018
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Great work on the temporary games, but with the latest game its almost imposible to win as a human. My suggestion for when i might return, release the infected 10s later so the humans have a little time to equip themselfs. This would make the game more fun!

Keep up the good work guys!
totally agree with you man! how did you come up with SUCH a good iDEA??? jk ily

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom