Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jclle

Feb 25, 2016
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Great work on the temporary games, but with the latest game its almost imposible to win as a human. My suggestion for when i might return, release the infected 10s later so the humans have a little time to equip themselfs. This would make the game more fun!

Keep up the good work guys!

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heeii man!

I agree with you, if you are a zombie or everything else you will always win the game. If you are a human it’s very difficult to win. You are right in my opinion.

Thank you brother, you too! <3

Reactions: jclle

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I totally agree with you, it is very hard to win as a Human. I like your Idea since it is something small but it will still help you out a lot. Giving the humans the chance to get a good start is already such a big change to the game!

jclle

Feb 25, 2016
Netherlands
I totally agree with you, it is very hard to win as a Human. I like your Idea since it is something small but it will still help you out a lot. Giving the humans the chance to get a good start is already such a big change to the game!
Thanks for your reply! It certainly helps the humans but also makes it more fun for the infected, since the games are already over in 1 to 2 minutes with no challenge.

jvdith

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2018
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Great work on the temporary games, but with the latest game its almost imposible to win as a human. My suggestion for when i might return, release the infected 10s later so the humans have a little time to equip themselfs. This would make the game more fun!

Keep up the good work guys!
totally agree with you man! how did you come up with SUCH a good iDEA??? jk ily

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom