Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the release time for the infected be increased?

• No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I feel like the infected have a tiny advantage because they are released at the same time with the humans,
Allowing easy kills.
I saw yes because they do the same with slime survival. Maybe next time I suggest making your posts longer with more things on what it should be changed to :)

C

Cuteee

I feel like the infected have a tiny advantage because they are released at the same time with the humans,
Allowing easy kills.
The game is too unbalanced, so, if we know that... Mhm let me see... no.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Allowing easy kills.
I always thought it made the game more fun, since its so hard being a human. It's a sort of "how long can you survive the hoards of monsters" style. It makes actually getting a win as a human feel even better.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I saw yes because they do the same with slime survival. Maybe next time I suggest making your posts longer with more things on what it should be changed to :)
No they do not
Slimes are stuck for longer
I always thought it made the game more fun, since its so hard being a human. It's a sort of "how long can you survive the hoards of monsters" style. It makes actually getting a win as a human feel even better.
”hoards”
You can say that again

Reactions: Wouze

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It should be added, yes. Though the game is extremely unbalanced and I think it's useless to give Infection any further update. As I stated, the game is extremely unbalanced and it's slowly dying. The concept of the game is pretty good but I don't think this game deserves a spot in the Beta Lobby anymore.
Allowing easy kills.
They have a HUGE advantage. Every kit got speed, they can respawn until they get the 'human finder' effect, they only need 2 hits to kill a human in the first 30 seconds and so on.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not even close
We are talking about a game in which you can fight back against the person attempting to convert you
That may not seem like much but it really does change the game
He is talking about how he thinks it is unfair that the infected are released at the same time as the humans and it seems he is suggesting to make it a delayed release, like slime survival. You don't get what I am trying to say AT ALL.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yeah the game styles are completely different though
Which kind of changes how necessary one is over the other
When he is asking about how the infected are being released right when the humans are released, it is too quick. So from what I understand, his suggestion is to make it so there is a timer. There is also the same concept in slime survival.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
When he is asking about how the infected are being released right when the humans are released, it is too quick. So from what I understand, his suggestion is to make it so there is a timer. There is also the same concept in slime survival.

Except they aren’t apples to apples
Slime survival they all start in a circle and a slime is chosen in that circle
Infection the infected start way out from the middle and have to take time to get there

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Except they aren’t apples to apples
Slime survival they all start in a circle and a slime is chosen in that circle
Infection the infected start way out from the middle and have to take time to get there
You misunderstood him. By concept, he means the release of the slime. The slime gets released a few seconds after the humans so they can hide.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
You misunderstood him. By concept, he means the release of the slime. The slime gets released a few seconds after the humans so they can hide.
I completely understood him
I am saying though that they aren’t equivalent
Infection are far from middle when they spawn
While humans are in the middle
This alone is kind of the same Wait as slime survival because instead of having to wait due to being stuck in the cage
You have to wait to get to the humans since they spawn far away from infected

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I completely understood him
I am saying though that they aren’t equivalent
Infection are far from middle when they spawn
While humans are in the middle
This alone is kind of the same Wait as slime survival because instead of having to wait due to being stuck in the cage
You have to wait to get to the humans since they spawn far away from infected
Im just going to stop talking because you clearly aren’t gettin my point at all. Last thing I will say is I was talking about the release times.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Im just going to stop talking because you clearly aren’t gettin my point at all. Last thing I will say is I was talking about the release times.
I am understanding your point
but I am disagreeing with his
the release times are related to what I am saying in the first place
I am saying they aren't necessary if how it is in slime survival is enough time

look at the maps
where do the infected spawn
far away from the humans

Where do the slimes spawn
with the humans

both of them take the same amount of time before they get to the same place

so if it works perfectly fine in slime survival
it should work perfectly fine in infected how it is

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
Top Bottom