Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Works diff from regular infection-

Here, the three original mobs all have some significantly strong abilities. Essentially they’re stronger.

The 3 original infected are chosen and a grace period is given for the other players to get gear. The goal is to survive the 3 infected before the three miniute timer runs out.

The infected chosen should be able to navigate the map fairly freely. They have speed 1 and jump boost 3. If they die they may respawn upto 3 times using stronger variants of existing infection kits.
Oh also, the infected can open chests and loot them.

Players will have to team up to win. That means a team mode will be unnecessary.

D

Deleted member 48685

Lmao this is a horrible idea and a complete rip-off from Hypixel. Leave the forums so we dont have to see such idiotic posts please.
And your last suggestion regarding the obsidian rank was better? If you don’t like a suggestion there’s no need to start hating on people, just say what you don’t like about it instead of leaving a comment that will get you nothing but hate

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Works diff from regular infection-

Here, the three original mobs all have some significantly strong abilities. Essentially they’re stronger.

The 3 original infected are chosen and a grace period is given for the other players to get gear. The goal is to survive the 3 infected before the three miniute timer runs out.

The infected chosen should be able to navigate the map fairly freely. They have speed 1 and jump boost 3. If they die they may respawn upto 3 times using stronger variants of existing infection kits.
Oh also, the infected can open chests and loot them.

Players will have to team up to win. That means a team mode will be unnecessary.

Hmm, sounds interesting. So basically it's team Sky Wars, except one team(the Infected) has effects and if they kill someone on the other team(the Survivors) he joins the Infected.

Reactions: A pigeon

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Great! And, I assume that the players spawn on islands and the mobs would spawn on the middle island? If yes, that would be a nice idea. Especially when Infection gets out of its Beta. Then, a sky infection mode would be pretty nice to attract more players! 1 small thing: Have you thought about kits for the normal players yet?
Lmao this is a horrible idea and a complete rip-off from Hypixel. Leave the forums so we dont have to see such idiotic posts please.
Like this thread isn't a horrible idea and stolen from Hypixel: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/boat-football.208329/
Calm down, please.

A

A pigeon

Great! And, I assume that the players spawn on islands and the mobs would spawn on the middle island? If yes, that would be a nice idea. Especially when Infection gets out of its Beta. Then, a sky infection mode would be pretty nice to attract more players! 1 small thing: Have you thought about kits for the normal players yet?

Like this thread isn't a horrible idea and stolen from Hypixel: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/boat-football.208329/
Calm down, please.
Well actually boat football is ripoff of rocket league

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom