Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Teamers are annoying for you in skywars (SOLO mode)?

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, they're a lot of teamers and too annoying,

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes so I have an indescribable level of rage of those teamers >:v

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_TroloTroll_

Jul 21, 2016
My House ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was playing for more than 1 hour in solo mode (skywars) and my conclusion is : Its impossible play without teamers! So i saw approximately that 9 of 10 games there are 1 or more group of teamers. So this is INCREDIBLE ANNOYING, so im thinking to go to another server if this continue. So I think suggest this:

1# Update the currently teaming punishment to 1 or 6 months, so they will be less teamers because they will be banned more time.

2# Do a plugin for not-teaming, but I dont know if this is possible :v.

If some of those thing dont change, i will left this server so this is INCREDIBLE ANNOYING, so I think that those teamers dont know how to learn "teaming is bannable in solo mode" , so they're idiots lol :v.

P.D.: Im not english :v.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I know they are annoying but please keep reporting them at http://reports.cubecraft.net
It has already been suggested in the past https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/higher-punishments-for-teaming-in-solo-games.194229/
teaming2-png.135626

credits to: @HScrozzy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We can all help to stop teaming in Solo gamemodes by recording and reporting them. Please report teamers and upload that video to YouTube and once it's uploaded and processed, copy and paste the video URL in the report which must be made at our report site (https://reports.cubecraft.net/login). Make sure your video is under 5 minutes of duration.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
We can all help to stop teaming in Solo gamemodes by recording and reporting them. Please report teamers and upload that video to YouTube and once it's uploaded and processed, copy and paste the video URL in the report which must be made at our report site (https://reports.cubecraft.net/login). Make sure your video is under 5 minutes of duration.
Check out the picture I posted in my previous post, you willl understand reporting players doesn't make any sence

Reactions: Facelurite

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I know they are annoying but please keep reporting them at http://reports.cubecraft.net
It has already been suggested in the past https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/higher-punishments-for-teaming-in-solo-games.194229/
teaming2-png.135626

credits to: @HScrozzy
It's actually from @CommunistCactus
I was playing for more than 1 hour in solo mode (skywars) and my conclusion is : Its impossible play without teamers! So i saw approximately that 9 of 10 games there are 1 or more group of teamers. So this is INCREDIBLE ANNOYING, so im thinking to go to another server if this continue. So I think suggest this:

1# Update the currently teaming punishment to 1 or 6 months, so they will be less teamers because they will be banned more time.

2# Do a plugin for not-teaming, but I dont know if this is possible :v.

If some of those thing dont change, i will left this server so this is INCREDIBLE ANNOYING, so I think that those teamers dont know how to learn "teaming is bannable in solo mode" , so they're idiots lol :v.

P.D.: Im not english :v.
I understand that other people might find Teamers more frustrating to deal with. Since not everyone is that skilled in 1.9 or 1.8 Combat.
In my opinion Teamers aren't that difficult. Examples of teamers being easy:
Besides Teamers are very rare in Solo Skywars. I played about 3 hours yesterday and I didn't really find any players teaming.
It could also be that the amount of Teamers are bigger in the 1.8 network? (Don't really know because I never play on it.)
But even though I find Teamers easy to defeat and rare to find I still have to agree that the punishment for teaming has to be increased.

1 day is in my opinion too soft but your idea of 1/6 months is also a bit too harsh. I like the idea @ThatGrimCreeper proposed in another thread about increasing the teaming punishments:
Second suggestion: Ban the players from only solo games (if possible). Whenever the players with this punishment tries to join a game, it will come up with a message in chat saying "You have been banned from Solo Games for teaming. Please wait 3 days to continue playing solo. You still have full access to team Gamemodes". Banning someone from the whole server for teaming can be seen as a little harsh, banning them from only solo games will force them to play team games, making them see they can still team....but in the game it is meant for. Because the players will still be able to play games, I'd say the first ban from solo games should last for 3 days (or there abouts).
Or @Lezappen 's idea:

I personally think teaming bans should cap at 1 week on the third ban.
1st ban, 1 day
2nd ban, 3 days
3rd+ bans 1 week
I also like 2days/5days/1week
Both of these ideas seem fine to me.
Also I just wanted to note that there is currently a bigger thread going on here about increasing the punishment for teaming in solo gamemodes.

Your second idea isn't really possible. It would false ban even more players than Sentinel.

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
1st ban: 2 Days
2nd ban: 7 Days
3rd ban: 1 month
4th ban: 3 months
5th ban: permanent

This is my personal opinion on how team bans should be.
Teamers would team once, then do it again. Now they are banned for 7 days. This makes some teamers stop other won't.
They get banned again and they have 1 month, which is where many many teamers stop, but very few don't care.
Another ban arrived, a 3 month ban this tile when trying to enter the server another bold and underlined sentence will appear saying the following:
"Next teaming punishment will be permanent!"
This should make them stop since they are very aware that they will be perm banned and I think that 4 punishments should be enough to warn them about the perm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom