Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

unlikely to

Mar 29, 2021
United Kingdom
Hiya! I’m a really big fan of cosmetics and all that VIP exclusive stuff. I’m only level 10 overall and VIP 5 due to the amount of money I’ve spent on CubeCraft Purchases. I like all their skins and most cosmetics you can purchase in store. I was just wondering whether there’ll be a level increase in the future as I’m excited to see what other rewards you could get from reaching other VIP levels! Plus I’m not familiar with Java Ranks but i think there’s a lot more to obtain on that server side.

Reactions: Lime

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya! I’m a really big fan of cosmetics and all that VIP exclusive stuff. I’m only level 10 overall and VIP 5 due to the amount of money I’ve spent on CubeCraft Purchases. I like all their skins and most cosmetics you can purchase in store. I was just wondering whether there’ll be a level increase in the future as I’m excited to see what other rewards you could get from reaching other VIP levels! Plus I’m not familiar with Java Ranks but i think there’s a lot more to obtain on that server side.
Hi! This has literally been suggested about an hour before this post so please don't repost topics :D you can find the post here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-more-vip-levels-rewards.283328/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom