Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

SenatorKarma

Well-Known Member
Apr 21, 2018
448
278
79
So today I was on cube and was awaiting for a map of beach to own for a clan war. (Yes ik its kind of lame. Don’t diss) anyway a game of beach didn’t open so we tried force opening maps (filling the map up then leaving) anyway it took 50 minutes for a map of beach to open. 50. My suggestion is increasing the rate of some of the more popular maps eg pizza, beach, kingdom, Aztec and lowering the rate of some of the other maps eg magic, fairground etc.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom