maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters :)
I hope you are good and safe :D
Today I have a small suggestion that to increase the number of the players in one FFA map to 50
or to make new maps in the future any increase it to even 100 players !

Thanks for reading <3
Stay safe and happy !

maflenoo

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai hai!

We appreciate your suggestion(s), but I'm curious about one thing. Are there reasons behind you wanting this? I personally don't think it's a good idea having maps filled with that many players. This could cause an enormous amount of lag and you would see players around every corner of the map trying to kill you, which I'm sure lots of people won't like. Especially when a lot of them have really good gear.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
That is most likely not possible. The problem is that FFA doesn't have the most adequate servers right now, increasing player slots would just make it unplayable. The reason why single servers start lagging at 50-100 players is that Minecraft was made to run mostly on a single core, so most modern processors, that have 4,8 or even more cores, don't use close to their full potential, so getting more powerful processors doesn't make much of an upgrade, since they usually just have more cores, and each of those is just slightly stonger than the ones on weaker processors, the reason some anarchy/survival servers have so low player caps when compared to cubecraft is that cubecraft is made up of thousands of smaller servers, one for each match you play in skywars for example, which has only 24 players at most. Right now the only way to get more players on a single FFA server would be getting something like a processor with a very high single core performance, but its power would only be used on FFA, a somewhat small part of cubecraft, so I don't think it's worth the time and money to do it, especially as 40 players is sufficient on most maps

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
That is most likely not possible. The problem is that FFA doesn't have the most adequate servers right now.

Whole pvp section doesn't have the most adequate servers atm, 1v1 duels are very laggy.

But I totally agree, maps with lots of players (around 40) is good enough, that's already a lot of players. Making is it 100 will, as Hoshi, said increase the lag and the servers would become even worse (Maybe also for the other pvp modes like duels and assasination.) It's a no for me :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom