Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Hi everyone!

I wanted to give some ideas on how Cubecraft can increase monetization on their Bedrock server. At the current moment, I feel that their server is under monetized and a lot more can be done in this area. All the ideas I'm going to bring up are ways that Cubecraft can offer optional purchasables that just improve the Cubecraft experience and won't affect gameplay.

👕 Cosmetics

While Cubecraft has released many cosmetics over the 3 years its been out, I believe there is still a lot of room to grow. Unfortunately, Cubits is unlikely to become a thing in Bedrock just based on the current rules in place by Microsoft. While I'm not a 100% sure and it purely based on comparing other servers, I believe Microsoft prohibits any Loot box or Randomized purchasables as it may be related to gambling. I believe that whenever Cubecraft sells an item they have to provide exactly what is promised on the Store page. Mineplex has their crates system but they are not purchasable with Minecoins. Instead you will need to purchase an item that gives treasure shards to purchase crates. So these are some other ideas to sell cosmetics.

🛍️ Bundles

Cubecraft already releases many bundles for their seasonal holidays. I feel like players really enjoy these bundles and shouldn't just be limited to holidays. I definitely think bundles based on different themes (Ex. Dog themed, Devil themed, etc.) would be very popular. They would provide a selection of cosmetics themed around a central theme. Bundles would include different cosmetics so the idea is you can transform your entire cometic selection to one theme, with titles, gravestones, furniture, etc.

🔄 Weekly Store Rotation

I think the store areas to the left and right of spawn can be revamped to display items more clearly. I think Cubecraft should release a lot more stand alone cosmetic purchases. These purchases would be on a weekly rotation and display 5 different items. One or two of the items each week should be new. These items would be purchasable that week and will go offsale until they come back into rotation at a later date. I think a lot more standalone single cosmetics would be great as players have different preferences and having a large selection of single items will allow players to more likely find things they like. Limiting the number of items allow each item to be displayed fully(so players can see what they look like in-game) and allowing players to focus on just the few items for that week. Players are more likely to make a purchase because of the narrowed selection(don't have to comapre too many items) and the limited time they are available.

🦊 Costumes

I think there could be a lot more different types of cosmetics available to players to purchase. I think one really cool one to have is Costumes. These are 3D modeled items(so a little bit more customizable than default skin and unique) similar to what they use already for the NPCs. It would allow the designers a lot of creativity and will allow players to show off their uniqueness. Its an especially great selling point for devices such as consoles that don't allow custom skin uploads. Even for players who have custom skins, the 3D elements make these skins unique.

🌎 Marketplace

I absolutely love Cubecraft's marketplace items and the way that they display them in the Main lobby. However I feel like a few small changes can increase the sales of these items and encourage players to purchase them.

✨ Featured Item Cosmetic

When Cubecraft releases a new store item that they want to promote they could use the current displays in each lobby. In addition to this, they can provide a free cosmetic upon clicking the display, claiming the free cosmetic and sending them to the store page. This free item would be related to the item they are selling and can be used as a free promotional tool to advertise the item to other players.

🧾 Free Cosmetic with Marketplace Purchase

For every item on the Cubecraft Marketplace a free cosmetic would be given out to the player who purchased it on the Cubecraft server. The cosmetic would be somewhat related to the Marketplace item and exclusive to those who purchase the marketplace item. It would promote the marketplace item on the Cubecraft server and players who want it would have to purchase the marketplace item to receive their exclusive cosmetic.

⁉️ What do you think?

Let me know what you think of my ideas. I'll try to answer most of them! :)

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
these ideas are acctually really good, i would like to see some of them implemented (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom