Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want more blocks or not?

• No (Please explain why)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe a good feature (: (Please explain why only maybe)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes. (Don't need to explain)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Hey guys, I was wondering if it is just me or is other people also getting like 20 blocks to start off with? I don't think that's enough in MY opinion. Do you guys want more blocks or not?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well most of the time, actually always, there are really enough blocks in my chests. And if I killed someone I have their loot so likely I have more blocks after that. I don't think more blocks should be added.

CubeCraft added more blocks and more food etc. in the last Skywars update (> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-update.170069/) so that's why I have enough blocks and food etc. when I open my chest.

Keep the suggestions coming!:)

Last edited:

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Hmm I don't get enough blocks. And my enemy has like 5 or so too.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I disagree, Panda.

The amount of blocks are well based and different between basic to overpowered. What for me seems logical.

Reactions: Deeds

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Adding on to our starting block count is a good idea that would really make the game go by quicker, and be less frustrating. Sometimes I spend the first 5minutes mining our my island for blocks lol o_O

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
Yeah, we need more blocks in chests. I sometimes when I drop to my island I get no blocks so I have to dig down and collect blocks.

Reactions: Flaxic

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Most of the games I get enough blocks to start off, moreover, when I finish the game I have blocks in my inventory that I haven't used. Obviously there are some exceptions in which I don't get enough blocks at the beginning of the match but cutting a tree gives you 16 block minimum.

As well, you can always increase the pirate ability and get more blocks when you cut/mine.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think it kinda depends on the map. Some maps, you don't need a ton of blocks (quite a lot actually, such as sundae, end, castle, rainbow). And some of them you need a good bit just to get from one island to another (such as paris). I am generally okay with the amount of blocks provided normally, but on the spacious maps, I wouldn't mind a couple extra blocks. Overall, I am going to say no. I think the limited blocks also make people attack each other more. Sorry, but -1. Keep up the suggestions though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom