• Yes, just for obsidian ranks

• Yes, for ALL ranks

• No thanks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone on forums! As you all know obsidian ranks and emerald ranks can fly. There is not a ton different from having emerald and obsidian ranks though besides a few friends, vanity points, etc. I think it would be awesome to separate the two by giving Obsidian ranks Elytra to be able to fly around lobbies. Or any rank would be able to get higher up on the animals and use the elytra. Although I don't think it should be a gadget, just something you automatically equip. I personally think this is a great idea on the eggwars lobby because you can get so high up and then soar back down. Let me know what you guys think :)

-Brittney :D

A

Aventador

If it was for every rank then the lobby would be a mess :)

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
I dont think its really important because obby and emerald can already fly. And the ranks are fine how they are now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom