Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CancerClause

Feb 18, 2016
I agree that intentions matter but not everyone thinks that way and a lot of people would deem your username to be inappropriate and I can't ignore them
They would deem it appropriate but that's not saying they would be offended by it

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
For a Minecraft username to be bannable it has to be inappropriate and OR offensive. If it's one or the other it won't be allowed in most cases

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
If the username may be considered inappropriate but in reality doesn't really do any harm at all, it will be allowed

CancerClause

Feb 18, 2016
If the username may be considered inappropriate but in reality doesn't really do any harm at all, it will be allowed
My username doesnt intend, mock, bully or make fun of so what's wrong with it? Cancer is a horoscope. Clause is fine. What is the point?

Reactions: kkbubble

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
You're just saying that now to make the situation difficult. As I said in the beginning however, barely anyone will side me. So congratulations
I'm not, maybe you should read this:
You may feel like the name is not offending anyone, but that may be different for other people. So you could at least show some respect towards people who have lost friends/family due to cancer.

CancerClause

Feb 18, 2016
Its funny that you still don't seem to get that the word cancer isn't only related to a horoscope, and that your name insults people.
As I said and I'll say it again. Interpretation. My name intends nothing. It's how you take it. E.g someone says black and the other thinks its racist

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
1: If it were possible to censor your own name then every hacker ever would use that, and it would become impossible to report anyone as a player.
2:
When playing on a Minecraft server you agree to play by the rules it sets, not Mojangs.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/ Rule 10
I don't have to add anything to that.
3: 10- Do not use skins/usernames that others may find offensive/inappropriate.

For a Minecraft username to be bannable it has to be inappropriate and OR offensive. If it's one or the other it won't be allowed in most cases
I don't have anything to add to that either.
4: I'm fairly certain no one is forcing you to play on CCG. There are plenty of other servers which won't make a big deal out of your username you can play on instead. Also, if you knew beforehand
I know everyone will not be on my side (Hardly anyone) because it's an offensive name and I will have the disadvantage in this argument.
then maybe you should've reconsidered creating this threat in the first place.

I can't help but notice how the rule
6- Do not argue with/harass staff and obey their warnings.
is broken repeatedly in this threat.

Reactions: Story

CancerClause

Feb 18, 2016
1: If it were possible to censor your own name then every hacker ever would use that, and it would become impossible to report anyone as a player.
2:

I don't have to add anything to that.
3:

I don't have anything to add to that either.
4: I'm fairly certain no one is forcing you to play on CCG. There are plenty of other servers which won't make a big deal out of your username you can play on instead. Also, if you knew beforehand

then maybe you should've reconsidered creating this threat in the first place.

I can't help but notice how the rule

is broken repeatedly in this threat.
Okay here I go

1.You're extremely unhelpful to the situation

2. You make no points

3. This thread is an argument and those who participate are either with me or against me so If you're against me, make your points and I'll make mine

4. Moooofin is the one who banned me. I am not arguing or harassing him. I am making serious points to a serious debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom