Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do yall think we need in-game tournaments and the rewards are exclusive loot like prefixs

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • for some gamemodes

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Do yall think we need in-game tournaments and the rewards are exclusive loot like prefixs
I can't really imagine how it would work. Which games do you see fit for the job?
And how do you imagine the prefixes? Something among the lines of ,,LordSidi0us #1 (X game name) tournament winner?

Astro_Ranked

Apr 21, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I can't really imagine how it would work. Which games do you see fit for the job?
And how do you imagine the prefixes? Something among the lines of ,,LordSidi0us #1 (X game name) tournament winner?
the prefixes could be like (username) and like top 1-10 game mode tournament winner

Astro_Ranked

Apr 21, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
like 3rd place skywars tournament winner Billy bob or something like that. also you can always make it shorter

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this sort of just depends on the game mode, for example if there was a tournament with a game mode like miner ware, it wouldn't get a lot of people interested. I think if you added in-game tournaments to only some game modes then it might work.

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom