Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ideas to you like?

• The vanity update

• The suggestion about the amount of players on the server

• It's time for an amazing EggWars update!

• A little suggestion: Quick join!

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Heya, my name is RemiO05, and I would like to re-introduce some of my previous threads about the MineCraft server!
If you like some of my suggestions, or if you want to add something to my suggestions, feel free to comment it below! :)
Let's start with my first suggestion, my suggestion about a vanity update! :D

Vanity update
Hats:

Why don't we add new hats?
Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
They are also a nice feature to colorize yourself :)
I want to give you some of my ideas:
  • Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • New outfits like in Hypixel (I will give you examples)
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a random effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
The old ones are just old, and only for rankers.
I want this to be changed!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget! You also need level 65 to unlock this gadget! Rarity: Legendary
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rankto unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)
  • Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:
I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!

How to get more players on the server?
Here's my first idea, this game must be added (in my opinnion):
We all like football/soccer, why don't we add this game?
I know, it's just like Hypixel, but I think this is a great game!
We all know the snowball of the Christmas survival games, and we can use a ball like that to play the game!
We only need a couple of football stadiums (maps) to play the game, and we need supporters (villagers or something) to 'watch' our games!
A suggestion for Builders: Try to recreate real stadiums, this will make the game more fun!

Here's my second idea, I enjoyed this game so much and I don't want to play it on Hypixel:
Let's re-add Buildbattle!
I really like building against other players, that's why I want this game to be implemented.
I know, I stole this idea from Hypixel, but I think there are a lot of players who like this idea, because they also like Buildbattle!
Another reason:
The only concept of games CubeCraft can make at this moment is: KILL AS MUCH PLAYERS AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL WIN! I'm now talking about the island games, and actually almost all the other games.
I think it's time to add another concept: Battle against your friends in epic build contests!
Let's be more creative, and less aggressive!

Here's my third idea:
Permanently add Snowman Survival!
I think everybody here at the forums agrees, because this is just one of the best games at this moment.
We also did it with the game Line Dash, so why not?

My fourth idea is:
Add 1.14 when it's released!
So much cool blocks will be added!
And, new mobs like dolphins!
Why not?

My fifth and also my last idea is:
Let's add SkyBlock!
I'm not a huge fan of SkyBlock, but there are a lot of players who are.
I think this game would attract a lot of players to CubeCraft!
Let's go for the first place on minecraftservers.org!

It's time for an amazing EggWars update!
  • Okay, it's time to show my first idea: New blocks!
I want something like wood and netherrack.
It would increase the fun of PvP and the fun of the game!
If the server adds flint and steel, you could ignite the netherrack and that would be a good defence!
If the server adds wood, the axes would be more useful for digging the wood blocks away.

• My next idea is: Add more map-specific items!
I want more map-specific items, because it would give you more fun!
I will give you an example: Gladiator armor in the map Rome (chain armor with protection 3 and unbreaking 2), Lightsabers in the map Space (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 2) and spears in the map Aztec (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 1).
They will cost Emerald, so we also need Emerald Generators in other maps!

• My next idea is: Add more useful items!
I mean items like flint and steel, flame arrows, water, lava and ladders!
Water, lava, flame arrows and flint and steel would increase the fun of PvP.
Ladders would make the game more comfortable; you don't have to build up the whole game to reach a your opponent, to climb in a tree to make a bridge and you could climb easily on your egg!

• My last idea: Add Traps!
It would be easier to defefend if we add traps like mob spawner traps; if you break a block the block will spawn a zombie.
We could also add a alarm trap; if you're on the island of the enemy, the enemy will get a message: An enemy is on your island.

A little suggestion: Quick join!
If you played a game, like SkyWars or EggWars, you can't join quick another match.

What do I mean?
I mean if you are killed by someone, there shows a message in your chat:
Do you want to join another match?
Click HERE!
If you click the word here you will join a random map.

Why do I want this?
If the server adds this it will be much easier to join new games, because you don't have to go to the lobbies after you are killed.

Comment!
What do you think?
Do you want to see this in a next SkyWars update?
Why do you think that?
Please, comment below!

Well, that's it! I hope you liked my ideas, vote in the poll and answer below!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Heya, my name is RemiO05, and I would like to re-introduce some of my previous threads about the MineCraft server!
If you like some of my suggestions, or if you want to add something to my suggestions, feel free to comment it below! :)

Vanity update
Hats:

Dressing yourself up with hats is a cool way to show your amount of luck in opening cubelets, your level, and so much more!
  • Why don't we add animated hats? Hypixel already has them, and I think that they are more fun and that they look cooler than the 'normal' hats!
  • We could also add the heads of the staff members to our collection, that would be cool! And I don't think it would take too much time to replace the hats when a staff member changes from skin, or resigns. (Note: We only add the heads of mod+ and the Builders!)
  • And, we could also add 'Letter hats'! (Hats with a letter on it) We could make amazing things like 'Name hats'! (Letter hats which changes their letters, like this: R....E....M....I. Btw, inappropriate usernames are still not allowed)

Clothing:
  • List of examples: The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs :D
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows :p
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will get white particles which surround you!

Gadgets:
  • The grappling hook gadget: We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does :p. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget! You also need level 65 to unlock this gadget! Rarity: Legendary
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rankto unlock this gadget!
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget!

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)
  • Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! :p This cage is for obsidian rankers!
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:
I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?

We all know the snowball of the Christmas survival games, and we can use a ball like that to play the game!
We only need a couple of football stadiums (maps) to play the game, and we need supporters (villagers or something) to 'watch' our games!
A suggestion for Builders: Try to recreate real stadiums, this will make the game more fun!

Here's my second idea, I enjoyed this game so much and I don't want to play it on Hypixel:
I really like building against other players, that's why I want this game to be implemented.
I know, I stole this idea from Hypixel, but I think there are a lot of players who like this idea, because they also like Buildbattle!
Another reason:
The only concept of games CubeCraft can make at this moment is: KILL AS MUCH PLAYERS AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL WIN! I'm now talking about the island games, and actually almost all the other games.
I think it's time to add another concept: Battle against your friends in epic build contests!

Here's my third idea:
I think everybody here at the forums agrees, because this is just one of the best games at this moment.

My fourth idea is:
Why not?

Let's add SkyBlock!

If the server adds flint and steel, you could ignite the netherrack and that would be a good defence!
If the server adds wood, the axes would be more useful for digging the wood blocks away.

I will give you an example: Gladiator armor in the map Rome (chain armor with protection 3 and unbreaking 2), Lightsabers in the map Space (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 2) and spears in the map Aztec (Iron and diamond swords with sharpness 1).

Ladders would make the game more comfortable; you don't have to build up the whole game to reach a your opponent, to climb in a tree to make a bridge and you could climb easily on your egg!

It would be easier to defefend if we add traps like mob spawner traps; if you break a block the block will spawn a zombie.
We could also add a alarm trap; if you're on the island of the enemy, the enemy will get a message: An enemy is on your island.

If you played a game, like SkyWars or EggWars, you can't join quick another match.

What do I mean?
Click HERE!

Why do I want this?
If the server adds this it will be much easier to join new games, because you don't have to go to the lobbies after you are killed.

Comment!
What do you think?
Why do you think that?
Please, comment below!

Well, that's it! I hope you liked my ideas, vote in the poll and answer below!
Lets all be honest here, who in the world would disagree with any of these? Eggwars, yes! Vanity, yes! Quick join, yes! Make the sure possibly have more players? YES!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Vanity update
Hats:

Clothing:

Gadgets:

Cages:

Win effects:
Yes, yes, yes, PLEASE
Vanity is BORINGGGG

But, you know my thoughts on these
Cages:
No, ;p

Heya, my name is RemiO05, and I would like to re-introduce some of my previous threads about the

Another reason:

Here's my third idea:

My fourth idea is:
Why not?

Let's add SkyBlock!
I personally don't like soccer, so not everyone loves it. Don't generalize ;p

Buildbattle could be a cool game, so I have to agree there

I think the fun of Snowman Survival (next to the game itselves) is that it is temporary, so players are more attracted to the game because they know it'll get removed eventually, adding it permanently would just end up with another dead game

I don't see why the mobs are important, Cubecraft never uses mobs in their games, so not necessairy. The new blocks will be very nice, so updating to 1.14 is indeed a good idea!

Skyblock is old and unoriginal, but if everyone loves it that much..

I don't see how adding netherrack and wood would increase the fun of PvP.. Okay, indeed, you could ignite the netherrack (and the wood), but your enemie can just extinguish the fire, so not worth it.

Map-specific items.. Sure!
But emerald generators should not be added to every map

About the "useful" items, Eggwars is not Skywars, lava and water would completely ruin the way how the game is played, ladders are already a thing (If I'm not wrong)

The traps, some of them yes, let me elaborate!
The spawn-block sounds fun, but mobs in Eggwars? :/
And then, the "Warning-trap"..
NO NO NO NO
Eggwars is not Bedwars
Bedwars has a completely different way how it's played. They have potions (NO PLEASE NO POTIONS IN EGGWARS)

What do I mean?
Click HERE!

Why do I want this?

Comment!
What do you think?
Why do you think that?
Please, comment below!
Also suggested that (a complete revamp of the spectator hotbar actually) some weeks ago, so yes I agree
:)

Reactions: remio

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands

Vanity update
why dont we give none ranks a small amount of vanity points?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Giving Stone people a small amount of Vanity Points would make it unfair for us, I payed REAL money ;p

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You know what would make it even better?
ADD. A. WONDER. WOMAN. HAT.
Bu I like the idea.

Yes please

The elytra gadget: You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! :p You need Obsidian rankto unlock this gadget!
Maybe you can also add that you can get a boost to fly futher and longer?
Other gadgets: Yesss

Win Effects: YES!

That doesn't really matter, does it? Hypixel didn't create football so they cannot claim it.

By the way, I hate football with all my heart.

Let's add SkyBlock!
YES

How can new blocks increase the fun of PvP?

My next idea is: Add more useful items!
Water: People are going to build up and place the water so it takes time to mine the blocks. I love water but it has to many disadvantages.

I do not like any of the Eggwars idea(, but the map specific items). however I do think they need to make an update.
But of course they first need torelease parkour and fix UHC

YES! PLEASE! STAFF GO ADD THIS RIGHT NOW WE NEED THIS!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom