Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goodhuskyowl

Member
Jun 2, 2020
2
0
2
37
It takes to long to get killed or kill people when you are hitting each other with a sword or shooting with a bow
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
I like overpowered mode it's a different type of game mode. Yes, it's hard to kill other players but that's what I like every game mode has some benefits and some weaknesses. Can you give some more information about what you want them to add or change?
 

Entrustious6679

Well-Known Member
Mar 28, 2020
574
614
94
20
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
It takes to long to get killed or kill people when you are hitting each other with a sword or shooting with a bow
If you’re talking about the overpowered gamemode, I disagree as it gives a unique touch to the game. To be honest, I sometimes do think the Normal mode is just a tad too overpowered. However, if you’re playing with overpowered you need to have a different perspective when fighting. That is something I like.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom