Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't get your problem! But Wired people say it too much on Hypixel seems, I find it a nice idea if more people also want! ;)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It has been suggested multiple times in the past weeks (or months) but I still agree. :)
For now, there's not an option where you can join another game when you're a spectator.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nope There isnt. I dont like this, it is to sad.
You don't really understand it..

But in my opinion I agree :)
It would be Nice to have it, But it could be only used in solo skywars But If you play team it doesn't choose the specific map, unless If it would added they must add to it to choose a map. And it might be not only for skywars But too for other multiplie games (eggwars etc.) and What @ItsTwany said, it could be from hypixel.

Reactions: Twania

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Cause in Hypixel you can do that but if they put that plugin in Cubecraft it would be Awesome!!! I like that if you click on that that you will spawn in an random map of skywars.
i like that to! ;p

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Yeah but when they add that it would be awesome to join in maps who are litteraly starting

This would just move you to another lobby, but not all lobbies are always starting when you get on during certain times so you may have to wait regardless since the server has few people on during certain times.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I like this idea. It could be useful if you want to do like a timer challenge where it's non-stop SkyWars/EggWars. +1 :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like your idea , people who are spectators now need to do /hub first and after that they need to walk to the gameboard to choose a game. I would like this idea because you can just click 1button and you can go to an other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom