Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Hello cubecrafters

Today I have a new idea to improve the lobby games, to make them more interesting.
my idea is that you can get achievements to each game like other games, for example, skywars or egg wars, I know it is a little confusing but I'm going to explain it with examples:

first in the achievements menu obviously has to have an item that represents the lobby games achievements and inside of it other 3 for the 3 games.
now the examples

For fishing and relic hunting:
to find an item for the first time
to find all the items. (it gives you XP points and cubelets like others)
to find a specific item (it gives you XP points and cubelets like others)
to find a specific item specific times: example: you fund a fish 50 times (it gives you XP points and cubelets like others)
to fish or fund a quantity of items example: you fished 100 items it sums all the items you have fished and the times you fished each item.
to walk a specific distance example: you have walked 100000 blocks (for relic hunting and chest chaser)

to launch the fishing road a specific number of times it doesn't matter if you fish something or not. example: you launch the fishing road 26 times (for lobby fishing)
to fish or hunting for a time example: you have been fishing for 1 hour (it is not necessary for a row

for chest chaser:

to find the chest for the first time
to find the chest a number of times
to cick the chest at the same time that other player
to find the highest chest (to find a chest with the most thing you can get on it: 150 points 4 cubelets 300 experience)
to find the chest a time of weeks in a row example: you fund the chest 2 weeks in a row

there are examples of achievements you have to get, it could make the games more fun and entertainment because you have more things to do if you already have gotten all the items and could make the players to play more because nowadays the player just play to get the 50 daily points and stop playing so it could be more fun by this way
thanks

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello cubecrafters

Today I have a new idea to improve the lobby games, to make them more interesting.
my idea is that you can get achievements to each game like other games, for example, skywars or egg wars, I know it is a little confusing but I'm going to explain it with examples:

first in the achievements menu obviously has to have an item that represents the lobby games achievements and inside of it other 3 for the 3 games.
now the examples

For fishing and relic hunting:
to find an item for the first time
to find all the items. (it gives you XP points and cubelets like others)
to find a specific item (it gives you XP points and cubelets like others)
to find a specific item specific times: example: you fund a fish 50 times (it gives you XP points and cubelets like others)
to fish or fund a quantity of items example: you fished 100 items it sums all the items you have fished and the times you fished each item.
to walk a specific distance example: you have walked 100000 blocks (for relic hunting and chest chaser)

to launch the fishing road a specific number of times it doesn't matter if you fish something or not. example: you launch the fishing road 26 times (for lobby fishing)
to fish or hunting for a time example: you have been fishing for 1 hour (it is not necessary for a row

for chest chaser:

to find the chest for the first time
to find the chest a number of times
to cick the chest at the same time that other player
to find the highest chest (to find a chest with the most thing you can get on it: 150 points 4 cubelets 300 experience)
to find the chest a time of weeks in a row example: you fund the chest 2 weeks in a row

there are examples of achievements you have to get, it could make the games more fun and entertainment because you have more things to do if you already have gotten all the items and could make the players to play more because nowadays the player just play to get the 50 daily points and stop playing so it could be more fun by this way
thanks
These sound like some cool tjings to add for another thing to go for.
+1

Reactions: Efcluke95
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.