Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey Cubers!

I was playing in a game of team eggwars and I found a hacker. I started with recording and after the game I was looking at it. I came to the conclusion that my recordings were crashed so I could not report him. I tried to type /report but it failed. I thought why cant I use this command anymore? You have to be in the same lobby or game to report the user. Maybe there is a good reason for this.

Maybe its posible to improve this command, like you can report a player whenever you want. I hope this can be added to the game.

Let me know your thoughts here below!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey Cubers!

I was playing in a game of team eggwars and I found a hacker. I started with recording and after the game I was looking at it. I came to the conclusion that my recordings were crashed so I could not report him. I tried to type /report but it failed. I thought why cant I use this command anymore? You have to be in the same lobby or game to report the user. Maybe there is a good reason for this.

Maybe its posible to improve this command, like you can report a player whenever you want. I hope this can be added to the game.

Let me know your thoughts here below!
Yes please, I don’t find the logic behind not letting you report players in your same lobby/game. Sometimes the player just leaves the game or the game ends and you just don’t have enough time to type the command. I sort of understand why you wouldn’t want to let players report anyone they want, as it could be abused in a way.
So perhaps it should let you report players in your current game/lobby + your last game/lobby. If that’s even possible.
If not I still think this change should be made, and if people abuse it. The /report benefit can be removed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes please, I don’t find the logic behind not letting you report players in your same lobby/game. Sometimes the player just leaves the game or the game ends and you just don’t have enough time to type the command. I sort of understand why you wouldn’t want to let players report anyone they want, as it could be abused in a way.
So perhaps it should let you report players in your current game/lobby + your last game/lobby. If that’s even possible.
If not I still think this change should be made, and if people abuse it. The /report benefit can be removed.
I thought about this as well and perhaps there can be a 2-3 minute timer, in those minutes (could be more, could be less) you can report people from previous lobbies/games. As soon as it runs out, you can't. This way you can't report random people and possibly abuse it.

ItsJeBoyFInny

Nov 19, 2019
I get you might be able to add cubecraft that you have 120 seconds after that to report it this is an idea
Wanf I understand cubecraft also that you're not going to report randomly

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I thought about this as well and perhaps there can be a 2-3 minute timer, in those minutes (could be more, could be less) you can report people from previous lobbies/games. As soon as it runs out, you can't. This way you can't report random people and possibly abuse it.
If someone decides to waste their time by creating false reports, they are just wasting their own 3-6 reports per day depending on their rank and risking to have their access to /report limited due to abusing it. I do not think that just because there may be some people abusing this, it should not be added for the people who genuinely want to help our network out.

- Suggestion escalated.

Reactions: Josher and Eli

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE = "Elenahh, post: 1081834, lid: 412019"] Als iemand besluit zijn tijd te verspillen door valse rapporten te maken, verspilt hij alleen zijn eigen 3-6 rapporten per dag, afhankelijk van zijn rang en riskeert hij toegang te hebben tot / rapport beperkt vanwege misbruik. Ik denk niet dat alleen omdat er misschien mensen zijn die dit misbruiken, dit niet moet worden toegevoegd voor de mensen die ons netwerk echt willen helpen.

- Suggestie geëscaleerd. [/ QUOTE]

Maybe there is a option to add this for ranked players, because I do want to help the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom