Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

In your opinion, are the ideas proposed good?

• Yes !

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No !

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes but ... (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No but.. (explain)

• No opinion

• Total voters

Jutcho

Jun 8, 2018
France
I will propose some suggestions in Tower Defense,
from the most important for me to the least important
on all the points of the
Tower Defense
The most important :

Make the tutorial obligatory for all new players and indicate how to place his towers correctly (3x3 and 5x5) I explain myself :

Many new players "ruin" games by bad placement or ask for rules explained in the tutorial so this would be interesting for both new and old players.

Put a vote-kick for players who troll or if the proposal above is not accepted :

The vote-kick will consist in a command that a player types against another player of his team ; the other team members will be able to choose to vote "yes" for the kick or "no" to keep it, the vote will have a cooldown of 30secs and if the majority is reached the kick is carried out with possibly an impediment to play of 5mns

Moderately important :

Possibility to choose the path :

If the player agrees, by the settings or a command to allow the person, and possibility for friends or the party to choose the path of their mate

New gamemode :

Add 2v2 or other game modes (1v1, 3v3, 4v4) and possibly smaller maps for these game modes

Giant's modification :

Just a add fire resistance from level 3, the inferno potion kills the giant too quickly !

See his ranking at the end of a game not just the top 3 :

It's all in the title, just for us

The least important :

Add new towers and maps :

Catapult Tower :

AOE Tower

Lvl 1 : 1500 coins and 10 dmg on 5x5 area and 4 secs cooldown (Dirt shots)
Lvl 2 : 2100 coins and 20 dmg on 5x5 area and 5 secs cooldown (Stone shots)
Lvl 3 : 3000 coins and 30 dmg on 5x5 area fill with lava for 3 secs after and 6 secs cooldown (Magma blocks shots)

And a Atlantis map for exemple

Customize towers (with points) :

Customized particles :

For archer, turret's arrows or artillery, archers's path 2 explosions...

Add levels on towers :

Like archer 5 path 1 because this path is not strong enough

Weapons capacities :

Sword :

Lightning:

Strike few mobs with a lightning, 5 mobs max and 30, 45, 60dmg with 20 taps to charge

Bow :

Freeze :

Like a frozen area that freezes mobs on a 10 blocks zone for 5 seconds with 10 taps to charge

Thank you for reading these proposals and I hope you will accept some ^^

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Make the tutorial obligatory for all new players and indicate how to place his towers correctly (3x3 and 5x5) I explain myself :

Many new players "ruin" games by bad placement or ask for rules explained in the tutorial so this would be interesting for both new and old players.
I'm not too keen on the idea of forcing a player to do something. I believe the best fix would be to cancel building towers if they're out of place and for the players who place mage/ice towers next to eachother, they should get a warning/notification in chat which they need to accept/deny before the server lets them place the tower. This option to get a warning/notification should be something that can be toggled on/off.

Put a vote-kick for players who troll or if the proposal above is not accepted :

The vote-kick will consist in a command that a player types against another player of his team ; the other team members will be able to choose to vote "yes" for the kick or "no" to keep it, the vote will have a cooldown of 30secs and if the majority is reached the kick is carried out with possibly an impediment to play of 5mns
I've always liked the vote-kick feature and I personally haven't had any problems with it however according to other players it was abused. In my opinion it should be added back in the game.

New gamemode :

Add 2v2 or other game modes (1v1, 3v3, 4v4) and possibly smaller maps for these game modes
I'd really like it if there were 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 games for Tower Defence, mostly 2v2 though. As for 1v1 games, without a rebalance to the game, whenever you send troops at first, the player wouldn't have had enough time nor coins to have placed enough towers to handle the first wave.

Reactions: wbgamer

Jutcho

Jun 8, 2018
France
I'm not too keen on the idea of forcing a player to do something. I believe the best fix would be to cancel building towers if they're out of place and for the players who place mage/ice towers next to eachother, they should get a warning/notification in chat which they need to accept/deny before the server lets them place the tower. This option to get a warning/notification should be something that can be toggled on/off.
Idk, for me if there is a tuto it is there to be made at the beginning and not to dodge it, moreover it gives a few points therefore I do not see really why not to oblige, it does not cost much time.

I'd really like it if there were 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 games for Tower Defence, mostly 2v2 though. As for 1v1 games, without a rebalance to the game, whenever you send troops at first, the player wouldn't have had enough time nor coins to have placed enough towers to handle the first wave.

Yeah a rebalancing is necessary, like a speed mode for example i think.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I have no idea y they took away the upgrading of towers that have not got a path with out a solution to remove miss placed towers, it's such a daft thing to do, I assume that it was taken off by a developer that don't play towers that much... or they are just making the game so bad that no one will play it then they don't have to worry about it... I wrote a thread on this and it was locked before I could comment :/

Jutcho

Jun 8, 2018
France
Yeah i see that, but just an update based on a thread containing all idea on TD could be good, but yes, the devs don't give attention of community ideas :/

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

Jutcho

Jun 8, 2018
France
bad idea, cubecraft is perfect as it is!
Do you at least play a lot of TD?
When you play a lot, and again me it's not much compared to Hermit, and the games are always the same, either missed by new players who don't try to play well or be fast because on the other side they are not strong or they are and there lasts ages with the same technique for the towers

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I like u r ideas btw, I'd like a new map to play one that isn't broke like turkey is when they give us that at Christmas, I'm also in favour of the vote kick, I think we all miss that... The alternative to this is going to be a vote off the tower instead, but when this will be a thing no one knows. I think the idea of making them do the tutorial is a good thing, I mean it takes five minutes out of u r day not a lot and it will save me and many others teaching the basics to players that don't listen. I have no problem having to do the tutorial again if needs must. And it may save me having to repeat myself I'm sure I say towers go in the squares in my sleep I've said it so much :) I think the top 3ranks at the end of a game should be scrapped and replaced with being able to see u r own score.. as it stands now the ranks just encourage millions of low level towers placed everywhere, because one of the things to get there are how many towers a player placed , and means we can't upgrade them now it just triggers me haha XD. The only suggestion I'm half and half about is the game mode I think it's a good idea, but for me personally I don't think it would do me any favours the verbal abuse I get is unreal I'm sure half of them think I'm a robot there would be a full team my side but yet it's me they challange using global chat, and if its not that i get followed and I'm like all I want to do is have a game of td, so even tho I like the idea of 1v1 etc I think it would open up a whole new way to give me hassle. So for now I'd like the big teams until they realise actually he's just a player who just happens to play ALOT of td, but like I said above I do like the idea.

Last edited:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
its just bad because atm cubecraft is a perfect server so it doesn't really need this
glad i've helped :)
No you haven't helped, helping would be playing the game and giving suggestions like jutcho has, clearly you don't play it regularly to think the game is fine as it is :/

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm not too keen on the idea of forcing a player to do something. I believe the best fix would be to cancel building towers if they're out of place and for the players who place mage/ice towers next to eachother, they should get a warning/notification in chat which they need to accept/deny before the server lets them place the tower. This option to get a warning/notification should be something that can be toggled on and off

I like this idea also can it be in massive letters :) maybe flashing neon lights saying don't be a wet wipe place towers tidy

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I was an avid TD player back on the other server and one idea that I liked was that regardless of where you placed the tower, it would position itself perfectly to maximize tower space.
Just an example, say a player right clicks on this tile, the tower would be really off center:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ = ] [ = ] [ = ]
[ ] [ = ] [ x ] [ = ]
[ ] [ = ] [ = ] [ = ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Where [ x ] is where the player clicked and [ = ] is space that the tower is occupying. Instead, the game would automatically place the tower here:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ = ] [ = ] [ = ] [ ]
[ = ] [ x ] [ = ] [ ]
[ = ] [ = ] [ = ] [ ]
Because where the player clicked is within that "perfect tower's" radius.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I was an avid TD player back on the other server and one idea that I liked was that regardless of where you placed the tower, it would position itself perfectly to maximize tower space.
Just an example, say a player right clicks on this tile, the tower would be really off center:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ = ] [ = ] [ = ]
[ ] [ = ] [ x ] [ = ]
[ ] [ = ] [ = ] [ = ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Where [ x ] is where the player clicked and [ = ] is space that the tower is occupying. Instead, the game would automatically place the tower here:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ = ] [ = ] [ = ] [ ]
[ = ] [ x ] [ = ] [ ]
[ = ] [ = ] [ = ] [ ]
Because where the player clicked is within that "perfect tower's" radius.[/QUOTE

Was that on chunk was it? I think it was called that, I never got to play that but I've heared a lot about it and I wish I had

Jutcho

Jun 8, 2018
France
I like u r ideas btw, I'd like a new map to play one that isn't broke like turkey is when they give us that at Christmas, I'm also in favour of the vote kick, I think we all miss that... The alternative to this is going to be a vote off the tower instead, but when this will be a thing no one knows. I think the idea of making them do the tutorial is a good thing, I mean it takes five minutes out of u r day not a lot and it will save me and many others teaching the basics to players that don't listen. I have no problem having to do the tutorial again if needs must. And it may save me having to repeat myself I'm sure I say towers go in the squares in my sleep I've said it so much :) I think the top 3ranks at the end of a game should be scrapped and replaced with being able to see u r own score.. as it stands now the ranks just encourage millions of low level towers placed everywhere, because one of the things to get there are how many towers a player placed , and means we can't upgrade them now it just triggers me haha XD. The only suggestion I'm half and half about is the game mode I think it's a good idea, but for me personally I don't think it would do me any favours the verbal abuse I get is unreal I'm sure half of them think I'm a robot there would be a full team my side but yet it's me they challange using global chat, and if its not that i get followed and I'm like all I want to do is have a game of td, so even tho I like the idea of 1v1 etc I think it would open up a whole new way to give me hassle. So for now I'd like the big teams until they realise actually he's just a player who just happens to play ALOT of td, but like I said above I do like the idea.
I came back from vacation uwu
The 1v1 gamemode is for exemple, i don't want to play 1v1 TD myself, idk for 2v2 and 3v3 but for me 4v4 is pretty a good gamemode

Thanks for your returns everyone ^^

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom