Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Freezerman69

Apr 6, 2020
I recently started playing the new bridge gamemode on the server, but there is one thing that really bugs me, which is the fact that i have to customize my hotbar every single game and also everytime i die. It would be great if there was a way to preset you hotbar so you always automatically play with you preffered hotbar placements. Thank you :)

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Cool suggestion! It's a nice QOL feature that would definitely improve the player's experience.
Definitely yes for me!

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
I recently started playing the new bridge gamemode on the server, but there is one thing that really bugs me, which is the fact that i have to customize my hotbar every single game and also everytime i die. It would be great if there was a way to preset you hotbar so you always automatically play with you preffered hotbar placements. Thank you :)
I absolutely agree but there is an easy solution, so lets say you like your blocks on the 3rd block on the hotbar, then in settings change your 4th hotbar block to whatever u use for the 3rd block. And you can also do that with other items. It saves a lot of time!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom