Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Its everywhere (only mega), quads, duos and solo are extremely laggy only at mid (like Mine map Solo)
I'm sure CubeCraft can find a way to better optimize it for devices like your Nintendo Switch. They could unload the item entities (gold, iron, etc.) from a short distance for example, or stack the entities like this:
1620131793924.png

If entities are really the biggest cause of the lag, then these solutions would improve the game so much

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sure CubeCraft can find a way to better optimize it for devices like your Nintendo Switch. They could unload the item entities (gold, iron, etc.) from a short distance for example, or stack the entities like this:
If entities are really the biggest cause of the lag, then these solutions would improve the game so much
The entity stacking idea is actually really good, it would fix like 40% of the lag on EggWars Mega.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, not gonna talk about the other points in the thread but a change was put out today that items on generators will not render on your client unless you're within a 16 block radius. This should make the game a bit more bareable haha. Massive thanks to @Redned for getting this out! 🙌

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, not gonna talk about the other points in the thread but a change was put out today that items on generators will not render on your client unless you're within a 16 block radius. This should make the game a bit more bareable haha. Massive thanks to @Redned for getting this out! 🙌
i said it before u said that smh ur slow

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Could this change be made server wide, that items don't render after a chunk.

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Great update! I personally don't play on console or mobile, but I'm sure this will improve their fps!
Apart from that part, I'm still convinced Eggwars Mega could use some improvements regarding team chat and more maps as stated in the thread.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
My question is, why isn’t team chat already in Eggwars? I don’t know but for me it sounds like something that should have been there since it came out XD
I think it has something to do with Microsoft not allowing private messaging in featured servers.. but at the same time some Skywars gamemodes got teamchat so it makes no sense, that’s why I would love to get this thread forwarded

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it has something to do with Microsoft not allowing private messaging in featured servers.. but at the same time some Skywars gamemodes got teamchat so it makes no sense, that’s why I would love to get this thread forwarded
Private messaging is really needed, especially when you're not in a VC.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I updated the thread now that better optimization for Eggwars Mega has been implemented. In my thread I talked about multiple things I think that could be improved and that's why I think this thread is still relevant.

Regarding team chat: I talked to a moderator today and I was told that the devs probably didn't think about enabling it in other games and that it probably is just a mistake.

• Agree

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, mega does just get boring with its three maps and no team chat. That’s when I just moved on to squads.

• Agree

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Pieterpeer,

I am very sorry for the late response to your suggestion. We have discussed your ideas about adding more maps and adding a team chat and decided to mark this as planned!

I agree that we should consider adding more maps, as it is very understandable that playing the same maps over and over again can get quite boring rather quickly. We will be looking into adding 2 new maps to EggWars mega đź‘€

About team chats, this has been something we have been looking into for every team game we currently have, not only for EggWars. You'll likely see this appearing on the network rather soon! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom