Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snakesteri

Mar 15, 2017
So me and my friend tried to make the challenge called "True challenge" which is where you need to send a Giant in 15 minutes. Well we tried it and it didn't work. So i took my calculator and calculated that you could not get the money in that time. Which means that it's impossible.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
there is one guaranteed method to do it, and that is how I did the "True challenge" achievement. Simply, get a bunch of your friends on and you just send zombies the whole game, have your friends place a bunch of expensive towers, preferably leech or necros. Then have all your friends leave, you sell the towers and send giants, and likely win the game. Now the send 2,000 zombies are actually impossible as far as I know. Even with zero error, you can only send about 1900 or something like that.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
So me and my friend tried to make the challenge called "True challenge" which is where you need to send a Giant in 15 minutes. Well we tried it and it didn't work. So i took my calculator and calculated that you could not get the money in that time. Which means that it's impossible.
Ummm.... You should check other people's posts because there are a million posts about this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom