Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
I will try and sum up what they're saying, ONLY about Team Skywars. Chunk has nothing to do with Skywars at all, the merge did not affect skywars.

Team Skywars was merged with Skywars (Not Chunk) to make room for other games. Being a Team Skywars player myself, I think some of the community are frustrated because they enjoyed the uniqueness of their own community with Team Skywars. Lobby 1 was a place where the community would relax and have fun but now they can't all do that because it's always full. However this can be easily solved by choosing a different lobby to meet up in.

As for the gameplay, I think the most frustration comes from the removal of their most favoured and unique kits, such as the scout kit and the introduction of the abilities. I personally think it just feels strange having new abilities. Just the same as when abilities were incorporated into regular Skywars. But in time I am sure people will get used to it.

I understand you may be frustrated that the Top Killers leaderboard was removed as you feel it is awesome to have your name on a leaderboard or that your hard work in gaining those kills is now invisible to everyone, but it may be that the their is not enough space to have both Skywars and Team Skywars top winners and top killers

Regarding kits, I don't think everything was perfect. Strength was far too op. If you could 4 hit someone in full enchanted diamond armour, it's too overpowered. Chances need to be given to new players who join the server who don't yet have enough points to buy that kit. Also the kit lasts 3 minutes. In an overpowered match, using strength and having enderpearl, you could take out a team per minute on maps like Trees and or Candy. (Not an exaggeration). With teams of 6, that's 18 players killed. Furthermore due to it's overpoweredness, people would always choose it, meaning when you do go to islands and kill people, no doubt you will find more strength pots that you have attained from killing other players.

Regarding the rest of the thread: Post comments that are constructive criticisms. If you feel like the kits shouldn't be shared between Skywars and Team Skywars suggest it in a manner that doesn't imply you're so annoyed that you're going to sell your accounts and leave CubeCraft forever and post hashtags about how bad this server has suddenly become after 1 day, when it is simply not true

I mention that at no time would sell my own, and I remind you that the moderator @Tacosbefriends I asked why the trouble of users to the new team skywars ;)

Exciting

Sep 17, 2015
@Moooofin @Tacosbefriends
Thanks For Understand Me!
Guys Im Mad Because...
Im Donator, I Record Hackers, I Help People With Problems And Questions, And I Like Soo Much CubeCraft!
And For Me Is Not Fair Guys With No Ranked(No Donator) No Reports, No Publications, No Followers And More, And The Guys Get Helper??? What The Hell Guys! Really Give A Chance To Guys Have Soo Much Hours In Server and Give Much Money To Him!
Please Understand Me Tacos and Moooofin,
Thanks!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
@Moooofin @Tacosbefriends
Thanks For Understand Me!
Guys Im Mad Because...
Im Donator, I Record Hackers, I Help People With Problems And Questions, And I Like Soo Much CubeCraft!
And For Me Is Not Fair Guys With No Ranked(No Donator) No Reports, No Publications, No Followers And More, And The Guys Get Helper??? What The Hell Guys! Really Give A Chance To Guys Have Soo Much Hours In Server and Give Much Money To Him!
Please Understand Me Tacos and Moooofin,
Thanks!
I understand your frustration. Which staff members are you talking about though? If you could post their names, that would be useful.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
It honestly is kind of upsetting that the update with Skywars turned into a "hate campaign" against some of the Chunk staff who merged into the CCG staff. You guys should just stop posting for a minute and appreciate the work that the staff have put into maintaining and growing the server. I've only been playing on the server "consistently" for the past 3 days, and I think that this update can be really enjoyable if you just stop thinking about what it originally was (I don't know how different the original was, so I can't speak from experience). As for the new Chunk staff, I've known a good bunch of them for at least a year, and they are great people. Mac, the owner of the Chunk, is transferring a ton of stuff over to CC, and it's busy work. Less complaining and a little more appreciation would go a long way. These people are spending their time and their resources to give you all something to enjoy. They aren't super computers.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
It honestly is kind of upsetting that the update with Skywars turned into a "hate campaign" against some of the Chunk staff who merged into the CCG staff. You guys should just stop posting for a minute and appreciate the work that the staff have put into maintaining and growing the server. I've only been playing on the server "consistently" for the past 3 days, and I think that this update can be really enjoyable if you just stop thinking about what it originally was (I don't know how different the original was, so I can't speak from experience). As for the new Chunk staff, I've known a good bunch of them for at least a year, and they are great people. Mac, the owner of the Chunk, is transferring a ton of stuff over to CC, and it's busy work. Less complaining and a little more appreciation would go a long way.
280.gif

legovis16

Aug 8, 2015
mexico
I think there was a lot of changes
most important things:
-kit hulk
-kit scout
-leaderboard top killers
-I think that know are more lag
- the abilities know you can't detect antiknoback
- and lobby 1 know are a lot of people
and i think that´s it (sorry for my english, I speak spanish xD)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
I think there was a lot of changes
most important things:
-kit hulk
-kit scout
-leaderboard top killers
-I think that know are more lag
- the abilities know you can't detect antiknoback
- and lobby 1 know are a lot of people
and i think that´s it (sorry for my english, I speak spanish xD)
We removed some kits because they were overpowered, some because they were useless, some because no one used them, and mostly to make room for future kits.

As for the top killers leaderboard, I'm not sure if that'll return or not. If enough people want it, I'm sure it will.

The knockback resistance ability only reduces your knockback by 50% and only 32% of the time at most. I'm fairly sure green particles appear too when it comes into effect, so it's not a huge deal.

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
We removed some kits because they were overpowered, some because they were useless, some because no one used them, and mostly to make room for future kits.

As for the top killers leaderboard, I'm not sure if that'll return or not. If enough people want it, I'm sure it will.

The knockback resistance ability only reduces your knockback by 50% and only 32% of the time at most. I'm fairly sure green particles appear too when it comes into effect, so it's not a huge deal.
The only thing we ask is that the kits are returned to how they were removed and team skills skywars

Why not do a survey on this ??

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
The only thing we ask is that the kits are returned to how they were removed and team skills skywars

Why not do a survey on this ??
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-idea-for-hulk-kit-teamskywars.50794/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-sw-hulk-kit.43211/

As you can see, people requested that we remove the hulk kit for being too overpowered and we listened. We're likely going to be rolling out some more kits to fill the voids left by the removal of the old kits. We do need some time to get everything sorted though.

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-idea-for-hulk-kit-teamskywars.50794/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-sw-hulk-kit.43211/

As you can see, people requested that we remove the hulk kit for being too overpowered and we listened. We're likely going to be rolling out some more kits to fill the voids left by the removal of the old kits. We do need some time to get everything sorted though.

But doing well on a survey kits and skills as well as was that of version 1.9 Where you can vote and not only comment and not just on the kit hulk if not also on skills Please take this into account

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
But doing well on a survey kits and skills as well as was that of version 1.9 Where you can vote and not only comment and not just on the kit hulk if not also on skills Please take this into account
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but if you're saying we should've put up a survey to see if we should have removed the kits, then I somewhat agree with you. The removal of the kits was a bit sudden, but we've done it in the past with little to no complaints. We're always open to suggestions on new kit ideas, but the old kits are likely not returning due to the reasons stated above.

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, but if you're saying we should've put up a survey to see if we should have removed the kits, then I somewhat agree with you. The removal of the kits was a bit sudden, but we've done it in the past with little to no complaints. We're always open to suggestions on new kit ideas, but the old kits are likely not returning due to the reasons stated above.
And on team skills skywars
You can do a survey to see if removed or left?

since the skills skywars team are one of the biggest complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
Top Bottom