Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
And Another Think TacosBeFriends, You Don't Remember The Night In Assassination? When I Tell You The Names Of The Guys Is Cheating... And I Tell You For Accept My Invite In /Friends List And You Accept, And In The Next Day You Remove Me, Really? Omg The Staffs CubeCraft is Don't Really Guys....
I don't see what this has to do with the upset over The Chunk.

@Tacosbefriends @Stefanvld Okay.... I'm kinda mad now.... https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hack-antikb-user-xmegacoolx.72858/
Uuuuh it's okay and fun to add the no-knockback ability in skywars but why do you ban him than??? This is so stupid... He is well known on the server why would he hack?
This isn't the place to appeal bans. That would be https://appeals.ccgn.co/

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Is Not A Problem, You Don't Understand! For Me The Guys Is Staffs Is Not Good Staffs, Thats it!
If you have any suggestions that could possibly make us improve, then feel free to let us know (I'm assuming this is about the recently merged staff). The most recent staff all come from The Chunk. Most of us had years of moderating experience, and we are all very familiar with helping people out. We may have only joined the server not a long while ago, along with the forums - and there's tons to catch up on... but we know what we're doing (with the help of CCGN staff)! :)

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
@Tacosbefriends

I know you can not satisfy 100 % of people
But they know that 80 % of the players are not happy with the new update , if you take into account the views of users as you say should take into account the majority or to a type of survey

Exciting

Sep 17, 2015
TacosBeFriends
Please You Know For Example( Chappie_AK) Yh? Ok...
Chappie_Ak Have 2 Accounts:
Chappie_Ak (Obsidian)
MrBatCop (Diamond)
And One More I Don't Know The Name....
Chappie Is Have much Reports, Help People, Is Have Followers and more....
Is Example!
Why You Don't See The Applying Of Him?
Is Good Player, Is Top.
Please Check The Applying Of Him!!!

Exciting

Sep 17, 2015
For Me TacosBeFriends And Stuffs, I Go Play In Other Server.....
And I Think Im In Top Donator CubeCraft

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
@Tacosbefriends

I know you can not satisfy 100 % of people
But they know that 80 % of the players are not happy with the new update , if you take into account the views of users as you say should take into account the majority or to a type of survey
I'm not sure that those figures are entirely accurate. Right now, BlockWars is one of our most popular games, and that's a game from The Chunk. It seems to me that the only people who are vocal about the merger are the angry ones. Everyone else seems content or happy with it.

Reactions: Deestinyer

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
TacosBeFriends
Please You Know For Example( Chappie_AK) Yh? Ok...
Chappie_Ak Have 2 Accounts:
Chappie_Ak (Obsidian)
MrBatCop (Diamond)
And One More I Don't Know The Name....
Chappie Is Have much Reports, Help People, Is Have Followers and more....
Is Example!
Why You Don't See The Applying Of Him?
Is Good Player, Is Top.
Please Check The Applying Of Him!!!
If I'm not mistaken, Chappie's been muted several times. People are more likely to become helpers if they have a clean slate.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
@Tacosbefriends For Example ForGiveMe_? Zelready?Me? And more guys.... Aff...
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you mean you're upset about not being picked for the helper rank, sorry, that's not my department. Maybe you'll be selected in the next round.

We are not talking about new games, all that is perfect talked about those already and modified as team skywars
I don't understand why everyone is so upset about team skywars. If you could explain, that would be very helpful.

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you mean you're upset about not being picked for the helper rank, sorry, that's not my department. Maybe you'll be selected in the next round.

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about team skywars. If you could explain, that would be very helpful.
We are upset because as mentioned skywars his team was perfect but now there will be many unjust bans skills and many hackers that will not be banned because of the skills

Moreover are kits , everything was perfeto with kits provided as well as speed healing force, we are talking about are items that are sometimes 1 vs a team player and thanks to these kits was possible to win , for me and many also known people in the community are only annoying skywars team for that reason the games are not good skills can make a survey about the new team skywars and you will notice that 80 % of people not satisfied with this change

As we mentioned are only against the new team skywars everything else is perfect

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I will try and sum up what they're saying, ONLY about Team Skywars. Chunk has nothing to do with Skywars at all, the merge did not affect skywars.

Team Skywars was merged with Skywars (Not Chunk) to make room for other games. Being a Team Skywars player myself, I think some of the community are frustrated because they enjoyed the uniqueness of their own community with Team Skywars. Lobby 1 was a place where the community would relax and have fun but now they can't all do that because it's always full. However this can be easily solved by choosing a different lobby to meet up in.

As for the gameplay, I think the most frustration comes from the removal of their most favoured and unique kits, such as the scout kit and the introduction of the abilities. I personally think it just feels strange having new abilities. Just the same as when abilities were incorporated into regular Skywars. But in time I am sure people will get used to it.

I understand you may be frustrated that the Top Killers leaderboard was removed as you feel it is awesome to have your name on a leaderboard or that your hard work in gaining those kills is now invisible to everyone, but it may be that the their is not enough space to have both Skywars and Team Skywars top winners and top killers

Moreover are kits , everything was perfeto
Regarding kits, I don't think everything was perfect. Strength was far too op. If you could 4 hit someone in full enchanted diamond armour, it's too overpowered. Chances need to be given to new players who join the server who don't yet have enough points to buy that kit. Also the kit lasts 3 minutes. In an overpowered match, using strength and having enderpearl, you could take out a team per minute on maps like Trees and or Candy. (Not an exaggeration). With teams of 6, that's 18 players killed. Furthermore due to it's overpoweredness, people would always choose it, meaning when you do go to islands and kill people, no doubt you will find more strength pots that you have attained from killing other players.

Regarding the rest of the thread: Post comments that are constructive criticisms. If you feel like the kits shouldn't be shared between Skywars and Team Skywars suggest it in a manner that doesn't imply you're so annoyed that you're going to sell your accounts and leave CubeCraft forever and post hashtags about how bad this server has suddenly become after 1 day, when it is simply not true

Reactions: Efcluke94

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The merge with the Chunk actually destroyed the player count - causing owners/developers to increase the player count by three thousand to comfortably allow new players and Chunk players to join without troubles. Expect more games, more perks and an overall uprise in everything. Survival Games is getting redone, which is pretty cool. Just wait a little bit :p

Reactions: Soph
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom