Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
It's something that I'd like to see on the bedrock edition! Also since bedrock has such a large player base, I think that the staff would be able to add in Parkour racing like they had done on Java a while back!

Reactions: he77789 and wxzzrd

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
There's already a Parkour game on Java. Although it's not that popular if you compare it to other games, it's quite enjoyable, specially if you want to take a break from pvp. I don't know why it doesn't exist already on Bedrock, since the player base is higher than Java's one.
I would definitely agree with a Parkour implementation.
Have a nice day :)

Hello,
There's already a Parkour game on Java. Although it's not that popular if you compare it to other games, it's quite enjoyable, specially if you want to take a break from pvp. I don't know why it doesn't exist already on Bedrock, since the player base is higher than Java's one.
I would definitely agree with a Parkour implementation.
Have a nice day :)

yeah I really have no idea why it doesn't exist on bedrock yet, and, now that I know that Bedrock has a higher player base than java, it's even more confusing...

Maybe not enough players play it on Java, so they didn't bother on Bedrock. Although I'm not aware of any parkour server on Bedrock, so maybe it would get players due to it being the first.
YES, I've been looking for a parkour bedrock server but I can't find one, so if CubeCraft wants to put it in, I'm sure it will be met with a lot of positive feedback.

Reactions: he77789 and wxzzrd
I would love to see a parkour on Bedrock because I love doing the park our in the lobbies and to have a whole mini game focused on parkour would be awesome.
That was my intial thought aswell, the lobby parkour is fun, and sometimes they are hard, but there is a finite number and when you finish one, that's it, you move onto the next map, and once that is done, the next one, and eventually, you outhopped all of them, so putting a prize and different jumps and ladders and stuff would all be extremely appealing and rewarding.

MushyMike22

Sep 28, 2020
I would love to see a parkour on Bedrock because I love doing the park our in the lobbies and to have a whole mini game focused on parkour would be
That was my intial thought aswell, the lobby parkour is fun, and sometimes they are hard, but there is a finite number and when you finish one, that's it, you move onto the next map, and once that is done, the next one, and eventually, you outhopped all of them, so putting a prize and different jumps and ladders and stuff would all be extremely appealing and rewarding.
That would be very cool

williamn204

Apr 23, 2020
Parkour would probably be hard for phone users, tablet users, and for some console users. It's kinda easy for Windows 10 players though, but, like many people, I've been looking for a parkour server, and I think Cubecraft has the highest potential of being the first.

Reactions: DemolidorX94

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Can we please have parkour on Bedrock
That will be SO fun, but maybe the games will have a long duration, but I don't know, the games in this server don´t bypass 12 minutes, average, in my experience at least, so parkour maybe will have a longer duration.

Oh, take in count mobile users :(.

Cubecraft can always do wonderful things, and if it gets added, I hope they make it fun.

Reactions: MythicalGod909
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom