Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep the game how it is.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • IDK. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

comfyyy

Hey don't know if I even really want this, but I figured I'd ask:

Almost every game I play, I have players complaining to me or others about being "Cleaned". Maybe we could add a Skywars Ability called Not-So-Cleaned. What this would do is give them a small chance of getting a 3-second period of damage immunity, so long as they don't attack anyone else. It will end when the 3-seconds is up, or when the immune player attacks another player. This would allow players to have a chance to regen/eat before engaging into combat with another player, and makes it more fair when getting 2v1ed, 3v1ed, etc.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
No thanks! Being able to do this would destroy the purpose of team mode. If a team goes up against 1 player with this, they totally deserve the advantage, as that’s what team is all about. Cleaners will always be a concern, and just people who we need to learn how to deal with, as preventing them will come with new issues. Besides, there’s already a similar ability: The health pot upon kill.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
give them a small chance of getting a 3-second period of damage immunity
I think having a small chance for that to happen is useless, since it won't prevent cleaning in most cases. And I don't like immunity, it's unintuitive so players won't understand why they can't hit.
Maybe an Instant Health I or II effect on kill would be an option, but it should happen every time. I'm also not sure how that would affact the game, it should be tested first.

SkyzZz

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2017
I like it but sometimes the whole fun of the game is when u get that clean. So I'm not sure tbh

Reactions: comfyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom