Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
As you all probably know, Hypixel have recently copied CCG's Eggwars in the form of "Bedwars". While there is nothing technically wrong with this, Hypixel are now getting all the attention and support from YouTubers and just general players about "their" idea, when CubeCraft had it way before them.
This topic has been triggering me for a while and I just wanted to make a post about it on the "Off Topic" section. I'm sorry if this thread is against the forums rules, I don't think that it is. I am just angry at Hypixel, and I thought that if it gets too much CubeCraft could be able to make some sort of a stand against it? It's just the amount of attention that Hypixel are getting for their 100% stolen game-mode, that's why this makes me more angry than all the times they and other servers have done the same thing.

Anyways, thanks for your time, iggleboz.

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
>Bedwars existed way before Hypixel had it
>Bedwars came out before Eggwars, even though it was different from cube's version of the game.
From where? I know a YouTuber made the original idea, but they did not publically release it in a server so CubeCraft didn't technically steal it.

Also, they might have, and I accept that, my main issue is that Hypixel is getting all the attention when CCG had it in a popular public game-mode and Hypixel snaked in due to it's success.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
From where? I know a YouTuber made the original idea, but they did not publically release it in a server so CubeCraft didn't technically steal it.
Where do you get all this random info? :/
Hypixel is getting all the attention when CCG had it in a popular public game-mode and Hypixel snaked in due to it's success.
Eggwars has been on for ages. Hypixel just considered it because.... welp, they needed something I guess.

Cherrite

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2017
~ Wasted Wonderland ~
twitter.com
Unfortunately, I think every Minecraft server is guilty of developing ideas from other servers, though I do see where you're coming from. In the larger scale, the server you mentioned is more populated with YouTubers. However, I agree with the comments above, in that the general game idea of Eggwars/Bedwars has been out for a long time.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
As you all probably know, Hypixel have recently copied CCG's Eggwars in the form of "Bedwars". While there is nothing technically wrong with this, Hypixel are now getting all the attention and support from YouTubers and just general players about "their" idea, when CubeCraft had it way before them.
This topic has been triggering me for a while and I just wanted to make a post about it on the "Off Topic" section. I'm sorry if this thread is against the forums rules, I don't think that it is. I am just angry at Hypixel, and I thought that if it gets too much CubeCraft could be able to make some sort of a stand against it? It's just the amount of attention that Hypixel are getting for their 100% stolen game-mode, that's why this makes me more angry than all the times they and other servers have done the same thing.

Anyways, thanks for your time, iggleboz.
By the way. How do you know that they copied eggwars? They might have just copied one of the other bedwars servers, or the original bedwars server that eggwars copied. Try to look your facts up before posting them on a thread XD :P

Either way, I do hate it when a server copies other servers ideas.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What about our skywars? You're not triggered we stole that idea from some other server? The fact is, each server will take inspiration from other servers. What draws people in is what the server does to make it unique. Hypixel has team upgrades, and people seem to like that concept. So good job hypixel. But right now bedwars is the new thing on hypixel. Everyone wants to try it and play it. People will choose if they like theirs more than ours. After awhile it will settle down and I am sure players will come back. :)

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
What about our skywars? You're not triggered we stole that idea from some other server? The fact is, each server will take inspiration from other servers. What draws people in is what the server does to make it unique. Hypixel has team upgrades, and people seem to like that concept. So good job hypixel. But right now bedwars is the new thing on hypixel. Everyone wants to try it and play it. People will choose if they like theirs more than ours. After awhile it will settle down and I am sure players will come back. :)
Kk I didn't know that there was a bed wars before eggwars. I feel lots more justified now I guess. I still can't get over all the attention coming their way, but hey ho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom