Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

This is a thread that I should have done a long time ago, but I forgot.

I would like to apologize to @CubeCraft and its staff members, sincerely I have apologized in my applications for help, but if it has not been enough I would like to apologize for all the damage that may have caused
in the past, now I love to help to people and give them advice, I am quite sorry and embarrassed by all this, I hope you understand it all those who follow me or know me. Many of you will wonder why I do this, this I do because in the future I would like to be Helper in cubecraft, and for that I want to apologize to everyone. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Despacito 2
G

Gamerfull

Well you see, the truth is that I've been trying to be an helper for 1 year, I know that maybe people seem a little heavy with this issue (including me xd) but it's the truth, and for that I have to ask for forgiveness, because in the case that Go ahead get the helper, I would not like to continue with my punishments and everything there, and have not asked for forgiveness.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well you see, the truth is that I've been trying to be an helper for 1 year, I know that maybe people seem a little heavy with this issue (including me xd) but it's the truth, and for that I have to ask for forgiveness, because in the case that Go ahead get the helper, I would not like to continue with my punishments and everything there, and have not asked for forgiveness.
If you'd like to become a helper, don't tell it to anyone. Just be yourself, post good comments, and maybe you'll get a chance later.

Reactions: Lilleh__
G

Gamerfull

If you'd like to become a helper, don't tell it to anyone. Just be yourself, post good comments, and maybe you'll get a chance later.
Believe me, I know very well the rules of the server and the requirements to be an helper, I read the application to be helper about 5 times and I even studied it (including the rules) but I had/need to say it, and in the case of I can not keep helping people and reporting to all users who break the rules.

G

Gamerfull

Please don't post pointless posts since this lowers your chance on becoming a helper, which is also the subject of this thread.
I do not know if you have read above, I said that I do not mind not being an helper, I will continue to help people.

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
I do not know if you have read above, I said that I do not mind not being an assistant, I will continue to help people.
It's really nice that you want to help other people :D However, you still have to follow the rules yourself...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It's really nice that you want to help other people :D However, you still have to follow the rules yourself...
Like saying lol is a bannable offense. "Oh no guys he said lol let's ban him because it's pointless!". Just let it be for one time. It's not like you can't say "lol" on this forums. Let's please focus on the important things in life and the server.

Reactions: Gamerfull
G

Gamerfull

Yes, you are right, but could you tell me what rule I have infringed? The comment of "lol" is not an absurd comment, because informing me well means "haha" a meaningless publication would be this: "sgjxjidkckscj"

Reactions: remio

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
Like saying lol is a bannable offense. "Oh no guys he said lol let's ban him because it's pointless!". Just let it be for one time. It's not like you can't say "lol" on this forums. Let's please focus on the important things in life and the server.
Oh didn't know that. Thank you Mister Sheep!

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
Yes, you are right, but could you tell me what rule I have infringed? The comment of "lol" is not an absurd comment, because informing me well means "haha" a meaningless publication would be this: "sgjxjidkckscj"
RemiO05 already explained it, but ''lol'' just adds nothing to a topic, so I thought that it wasn't allowed. My bad.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on sammvct's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member :D
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
Top Bottom