Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreamyPretzel

Aug 23, 2017
Like I did not cheat at all, and my appeal got denied. summer is ending in 4 days can someone help me or tell me where I can atleast know why or for what reason I got banned for? Because I was playing egg wars legit with like 3 other friends and I only played on this server for 3 hours and I got banned. I when i was younger I played on like shotbow and other servers and I never got banned whats the difference? :(

You are BANNED by cc_sentinel at Aug 23, 2017 12:30:04 AM for Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)

I think this is what happened idk

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @CreamyPretzel,

According to the database, you are currently banned by Sentinel, our Anti-Cheat. If you are falsely banned, please contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord (@CrazymanJR#4742). In order to PM CrazymanJR on Discord, you'll have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.
Please tell him in details what you did before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods. Please wait paitiently for him to reply since he's a very busy man, so plase don't spam him.
672d797c82889b3351cbed72421da31f.png

Last edited:
G

Gamerfull

Hello @austin glessner

As they have said before you should contact @CrazymanJR so he can see if he was really hacking, and if you are not going to have to wait until the ban is over

Good luck!

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Hello @CreamyPretzel,

According to the database, you are currently banned by Sentinel, our Anti-Cheat. If you are falsely banned, please contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord (@CrazymanJR#4742). In order to PM CrazymanJR on Discord, you'll have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft which you can join by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.
Please tell him in details what you did before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods. Please wait paitiently for him to reply since he's a very busy man, so plase don't spam him.
672d797c82889b3351cbed72421da31f.png
This is all the infomation you should need, if you have any other questions though feel free to start a conversation with me. Good luck.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday 🐻‍❄️
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #10-
A Minecraft day is a total of 20 min of real-time. So if you play for 24 hrs straight, you’ve just spent 72 days in Minecraft.
asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Top Bottom