Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you stay with all the hackers around?

• Total voters

Chs Stardew

May 19, 2020
Yes, you read it right now you may not know me or even care but im leaving i played this server for mineware and its simplicity but that all changed due to a server full of hackers recently I've been playing minerware alot and there's people flying around ruining the game for everyone I'm not even going to bother reporting them at this point im just leaving. But the mods and devs don't even care all they care about is the java version of it just like every server but bedrock always gets nothing while java gets anything they could imagine dont get me wrong its fine but at least show bedrock some love or ban the hackers. I'm just going to end this here before i get out of control.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I understand your frustration about hackers, but there are new anti cheat developers in the staff team. So hopefully they find a solution for the anti cheat to improve it :)

Chs Stardew

May 19, 2020
I understand your frustration about hackers, but there are new anti cheat developers in the staff team. So hopefully they find a solution for the anti cheat to improve it :)
And has that been active recently and i mean literally every since game ive been in has had hackers

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi! We’re aware of the cheater issues we’re experiencing right now. It’s far from ideal, but that’s why we hired the server engine team. At least one of three developers is assigned to bedrock and started working on it. It’ll take some time, but it’ll be worth it. There’s nothing stopping you to leave our server, but do know that we’re trying to tackle the problem!

Reactions: Chs Stardew

Chs Stardew

May 19, 2020
Hi! We’re aware of the cheater issues we’re experiencing right now. It’s far from ideal, but that’s why we hired the server engine team. At least one of three developers is assigned to bedrock and started working on it. It’ll take some time, but it’ll be worth it. There’s nothing stopping you to leave our server, but do know that we’re trying to tackle the problem!
Whatever you say but heres another idea make it to where people cant record the hacking still accepted because some people like me cant record

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Whatever you say but heres another idea make it to where people cant record the hacking still accepted because some people like me cant record
Well the problem is that we’re really out of proportion with the amount of bedrock moderators and the amount of cheaters we have. We might have a handful of moderators that can spectate players on bedrock and that’s nearly not enough seen our playerbase ): i’d say we would need at least 20-30 bedrock moderators to be able to spectate a decent amount of reports.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom